“First try with Thai” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“First try with Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Growing up in WY, I had never been exposed to Thai food other than what I had saw on TV. My good friend suggested Anong's as she had heard it had recently opened a location in Cheyenne.

I went in with an open mind and decided to step out of my comfort zone and order something that I normally would not. I chose the curried duck and loved it. The food was savory and the seasonings put it over the top for me.

The decor was nice and I spent a good time admiring it. Customer service was good and our needs were promptly taken care of.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
“Great food & decor, relaxing atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Building used to house a Mexican restaurant and the change in decor to Asian inspired is quite striking. Five of us had dinner including several dishes and a dessert we shared. Everyone thought the food was top notch and I particularly liked my duck curry. My brother, his wife and my parents all tried other dishes and were happy with their choices.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Denver, Colorado
“Not going back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

The atmosphere was alright, prices were slightly elevated, and customer service was poor. Even the simple things were off; I ordered spicy Thai food, isn't that normal? It arrived Not spicy at all! The receipt stated the ordered level of spiciness was 2 even though I ordered 4. When the bill came, there was only one copy of it. I asked for a customer copy, and nothing happened! We were all just lookin' at each other wondering what was gonna happen next. Finally, they brought me a crumpled up customer copy of my receipt. Simply put, short of a drastic situation they won't see me there again.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
JACKSON
“A nice meal.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

We had dinner at Anong's this weekend. The service was great and the food was good. We had a couple of dishes to share. Also the steamed dumplings were wonderful. The sauce was unique and very tasty. We had this Thai omlet that was really interesting. We enjoyed our meal a lot

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Reno, Nevada
“Worth the stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Cheyenne was a lunch stop for us on a driving trip. We were most impressed by our meal at Anong's. The Pad Thai was delicious. The service was good, and the restaurant was clean and nicely decorated. Prices were very reasonable. I would definitely recommend Anong to anyone who likes Thai food. If you're passing thru Cheyenne, it's definitely worth the stop.

Visited April 2014