“Cozy, tasty, friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Café
Loveland, Ohio
“Cozy, tasty, friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

My husband and I stopped here as we were in Cheyenne for New Year's Eve. Just arrived in town, and wandering downtown to find a snack before heading to our hotel and dinner later. We found this cozy non-Starbucks location with tasty treats and drinks, and very friendly staff. The young gals working this afternoon were very welcoming and made us feel like we'd arrived at a friend's home. Lots of comfy seating and a variety of tasty treats and drinks. I had the Mary Poppins, which was delicious; hubby had the hot chocolate which he said was very chocolatey and good. We shared a fresh cinnamon roll, which had the perfect amount of cream cheese frosting. We'd definitely recommend Paramount Cafe!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

San Diego, California, United States
“Paramount > Starbucks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I love, LOVE, LUV independent coffee shops like this one.

-Regular coffee here is fabulous...refills are only a measly 50cents!
-Comfy setting. We spent hours in here.
-Owner is a really nice guy.
-A lot of good looking locals chill here.
-$3.75 Breakfast veggie burrito is a solid winner. Cheap, delicious, and will keep you full for several hours. I ate this four days in a row. No joke!

Visited December 2013
Thermopolis, Wyoming
“Amazing place to be”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

The Paramount is an amazing place to be. simple as that. I love the relaxed atmosphere, great baristas, and over all fun patrons. They have a wide range of hot and cold beverages for any mood you may be in. They have house guitars and piano to play if you want something to do while you have a cup o' joe. I can honestly say i miss going there almost every day and just being away from it all for a minute. I miss yous guys!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boulder, Colorado
“Neat coffee shop trying hard.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

This is a great little coffee shop, the only one we found, although I hear there are a couple more in town. Cheyenne is very much a coffee not so much espresso kind of town, so it was nice to grab a cappuccino from a local spot. (not starbucks) We met the owner who was helpful and definitely interested in making his coffees better. I would go back here. They also had alternatives to cow's milk which was nice. Oh, the burritos they were serving from Fort Collins were pretty good and it was nice they had a vegetarian option. I was particularly impressed by the art on the wall - really great stuff, I wonder if they change it up. Also they have live music frequently and had just hosted a benefit for the front range flood victims.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
mainlinegirl610
“Friendly coffee shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in here originally looking for lunch. The friendly staff directed us to a nearby place which was very good. We were so impressed with how nice they had been that we came back here for coffee after lunch. Had a caramel coffee which was excellent.

Visited September 2013