“Healthy in Cheyenne” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Dessert, Vegan, Vegetarian, Contemporary, Healthy
San Diego, California, United States
“Healthy in Cheyenne”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

In a state full of meat, potatoes, white bread, and canned vegetables, this place is a Californian's relief!

Lots and lots of choices! I highly recommend paying the extra 50 cents to have an ounce of fresh ginger added to your smoothie. After a few days of eating unhealthy but declicious midwestern cuisine, Ruby Juice's smoothies certainly helped me with my constipation. TMI, sorry!

The owner is a sweet blonde haired lady whom chatted us up.

Visited December 2013

Boulder, Colorado
“Best spot in Cheyenne.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

This place was a gem to find in Cheyenne. There's not too many healthy spots so it was really nice to find some good wraps with greens and juice. I do not eat beef, so it's a bit of a challenging city. I *believe* their hours are 7am-7pm most days (call!) because we missed the boat the first night and barely made it the second. The peach smoothie was delicious and they were more than willing to help find some substitutes. The hummus wraps was great and my partner like the salad and his chicken wrap fine. We will definitely visit this spot when we are in Cheyenne in the future. It was easy to park.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
mainlinegirl610
“Clean and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a casual lunch and a local sent us here. I had a delicious turkey, Swiss and avocado wrap. One of my friends had chicken noodle soup that she thought was very good with plenty of chicken and not greasy. Very good grilled cheese and stuffed pretzels. Staff is extremely friendly.

Visited September 2013
nkdewitt
“Just passing through on a roadtrip---great place to stop for a healthy bite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stopped here to get a smoothie and something quick (and hopefully healthy) to eat while moving with our dog & 2 cats from Indiana to Oregon. Sadly, when we arrived, the kitchen had closed for the day (it was between lunch and dinnertimes, can't remember quite when that was) BUT they had some wraps in the display case that were half off--and it was the exact wrap that I wanted! I'm not usually a fan of wraps, but this was by far the best wrap I've ever had--the *Hummus & Veggies*--Hummus, thinly sliced cucumbers, shredded carrots, sprouts, broccoli, avocado & spinach wrapped in a sun-dried tomato lawash. My partner took the only other wrap in the case-- the *Southwest Chicken*--Chicken breast, jalapeno cheese, kidney & black beans, corn, avocado, tomato, red & green pepper, red onion, spinach & chipotle sauce in a sun-dried tomato lawash sealed with low-fat cream cheese.

We also got two smoothies---I like my smoothies banana-free, so I tried the *Strawberry Tease--Guave juice, low-fat frozen yogurt, strawberries & ice--it was refreshing. My partner had *Razzberry Razz--CranRazz juice, raspberries, banana, raspberry sherbet, low-fat frozen yogurt & ice, and he really liked it too.

Grateful that this place was so close to our driving route--it was great to have something we could just grab really quick and head back to the car (with the pets being in there and all). Parking was a bit difficult, but after a few passes around the block we found a spot closeby.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Yummy smoothly and wrap”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here on our way through, bright and cheery, tons of smoothly options, nice wrap selection, were happy with our choice. Cheyenne is a pretty cool town.

• Visited May 2013