Clean, modern, staff extremely knowledgeable and helpful.
This was our stop over on our way from Denver Airport to Mt. Rushmore.
We had an excellent night sleep and were in the front of the hotel. No problem with floodlights.
Outback was in the same parking lot so it was very convenient to have a nice dinner.
I am very picky about where we stay and this is a place that passed my clean criteria.
Breakfast was ok but not what I usually eat.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Cheyenne
- Holiday Inn Cheyenne
- Cheyenne Holiday Inn
- Cheyenne Holiday Inn Express
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Cheyenne s newest and finest lodging accommodations. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is located just minutes from the Frontier Rodeo grounds and just 3 miles from the historic downtown district. All guests can enjoy the indoor pool and spa, spacious fitness center, fully stocked business center, meeting rooms and the Express Start Breakfast with no extra charge. Each oversized guest room comes with a microwave, mini-fridge, iron and ironing board, free wireless, high speed internet access, extra large work desk with ergonomic chair, 2, two line phones, ultra comfortable pillow top mattresses, and a spacious bathroom area. The hotel is conveniently located to a wide variety of shops, restaurant and outdoor entertainment opportunities. Come and enjoy Cheyenne s finest hotel, the Holiday Inn Express. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Otel, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cheyenne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.