“Great quality for Cheyenne!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double Your Points
Ranked #3 of 30 Hotels in Cheyenne
Saratoga WY
“Great quality for Cheyenne!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

I've been staying in hotels in Cheyenne and Casper lately, and it's really nice to find some quality for a change. Our only snag was at check-in, where the magnetized reader malfunction twice. I received an apology from the owner/manager, which I had to appreciate; he reported the issue has been addressed. Staff was pleasant and helpful, especially the breakfast manager.

The room and bath were large, with good heavy curtains and lots of lighting. There was easy access to electrical outlets, and the bed was excellent.

The hotel itself has easy access onto I-80 and I-25.

Room Tip: While our side of the hotel was just off I-25 (on the west side of the hotel), we had no road noise.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Eagle, Idaho, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Newer really nice and very clean hotel with all the services you expect. Has a pool and Hot Tub that we did not use but it looked inviting.The staff was extremely helpful and the complimentry breakfast was above average and lots of it. There's an "Outback" resturant an easy walk past a couple parking lots. The only negative is the hotel is little difficult to spot off the freeway. Look for the "Outback Resturant" sign-Hotel is really close to it.

Logan, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

We had not planned to stay in Cheyenne, but had arrived late. We called the hotel about 15 minutes prior to out arrival and found everything was ready when we arrived. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the room was comfortable and clean. We will definitely remember Hampton the next time we are in Cheyenne.

Wyoming
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Normally I like staying at Hampton Inns. Clean rooms, polite staff, basic but comfortable furnishings. In most ways the Cheyenne Hampton is like most other Hampton Inns with the exception of one very annoying difference.

For some unfathomable reason they make a special effort to select the most gruesome of energy efficient light bulbs. I think you would have to travel to the most desolate aisle of the local Walmart to find light bulbs like this. I mean, the light and ambience they produce must be similar to that found in a Russian sewage plant.

Now, I fully appreciate that I am a rough looking guy to start with, but thanks to the lighting at the Cheyenne Hampton I am constantly reminded of the recurring pimple I had when I was 13 years old for crying out loud. I want to pull a pillow case over my head before exiting the room.

Hopefully, the folks managing the Cheyenne Hampton will wake up and look in the mirror and decide that maybe their lighting choices are not the best. But until then ....

DO NOT go here for a romantic weekend ladies!!

Just say'n

Cheue

Other than that - it's great...

Cheue

Cheyenne, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Our stay was great! A very clean, comfortable room with all the amenities you could use! A very complete and good complimentary breakfast, a clean and nice pool, a great and clean fitness room and most of all a cheery and pleasant staff!!!

Denver, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

I've stayed at this hotel a number of times over the years - mostly because it is the only Hilton brand hotel in Cheyenne. The people who run the hotel are lovely - they go out of their way to be friendly and accommodating. On more than one occasion, they even cleaned the snow off my car before I woke up! HOWEVER, this past stay, I was really taken aback by how run down the hotel is. Everything is incredibly dated and starting to show serious signs of wear. The gym is a treadmill and a bike, and the beds are lumpy and fall off the boxspring. I would love to give them a good review due to the staff, but I really wish they would come up to the standards of other Hampton Inns - especially for the price (avg has been about $130/night)

Torrington, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

I stayed at Hampton Inn in Cheyenne from Jan 27-30th. The staff was incredibly nice, helpful and accommodating when the weather turned so bad, I almost had to stay another night. They let me do a really late checkout and let me keep my stuff in the room even. I can't tell you how much of a relief I didn't have to worry about another nights stay if I needed it. Belem the desk manager was really helpful, as was John the night before!!! Thank you Thank you!!!

Shelly Osmera
Torrington, WY

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Cheyenne? Share your experiences!