“The staff was friendly and helpful.” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1781 Fleischi Parkway, Cheyenne, WY 82001   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #4 of 30 Hotels in Cheyenne
Ankeny, Iowa
“The staff was friendly and helpful.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Hampton Inn always promises a delicious hot breakfast! We look for them on our overnight stays. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. Definitely somewhere we would stay again. When we checked in they welcomed us with a smile and warm delicious cookies! What more could you ask after a long day of travel that took us far from home.

• Stayed March 2013

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Toby I, Guest Services at Hampton Inn Cheyenne, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thank you for your review. Our guests are out number 1 priority here at the Cheyenne Hampton Inn. Our home is your home. We look forward to seeing you the next time that you visit Cheyenne.

Warmest regards,
Toby Imus
Guest Services

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I travel to Cheyenne on a regular basis and always stay at this Hampton Inn. Very consistent with other Hampton Inns. The staff is friendly and helpful. I had probably the fastest checkin ever at this location! The breakfast is the standard Hampton fare, but this location has the best cinnamon rolls that I haven't seen elsewhere.

Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I'm not sure how you got that I stayed here, but pretty sure I've never been to Cheyenne. Would love to go someday. real hard to say something more about a place I've never been. I like Wy. Maybe you can give me a trip to here so I can review it. Just a thought. I need a free trip.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Lakewood, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

You would think if a hotel charged $149 a night it would be a nice quiet place with a few amenities. What this hotel offers is a noisy older property right next to the Interstate with loud traffic all night. The Staff was pretty marginal and when my room key didn't work I went back to the front desk where the young lady seemed annoyed that I wanted a key that worked. I got the new key with a lot of silence and absolutely no apology for the inconvenience. I was traveling with an associate that checked in later that also got a room key that didn't work work. When he got his new key he opened the door to find the room occupied and woke a person up from their nap. Their 100% guarantee is pretty much a joke and the employees are proud to brag about it but not deliver!

Room Tip: Do not stay on the Interstate side of this hotel unless you can sleep with traffic allnight
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
I sincerely apologize for the noise issue encountered during your stay. I also apologize for the issues with your room key Our guests’ comfort and safety is our number one concern. Your review will assist in correcting issues in the future. I do hope that the next time you are in the area you will consider staying at our property again. Thank you.
PORT SETON, SCOTLAND
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

The staff could not be more friendly, but while it is clean and comfortable the building and rooms are getting a bit tired. Compared to some of the new motels in the area it feels dated. Not much wrong with it but its crying out for a refurbishment.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Very pleasant staff, clean spacious rooms and a great pool. I really liked the feature that enabled people with disabilities to safely enter the pool. I'm not sure what they are called but there was one for the pool and hot tub. My dad is disabled but loves to swim those lifts made it possible. I would definitely stay here again and I recommend it to anybody needing a comfortable place to rest.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Aurora, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I had originally booked a room through Marriott.com at another hotel in town. Unfortunately the website incorrectly booked my room in Laramie. When I arrived at my hotel in Cheyenne they were completely booked but tried to help accomodate me by calling over to the Hampton Inn. Luckily they still had rooms available for that evening. Toby, the evening mgr, was so helpful in getting me a room at a great rate and making my stressful day turn into a relaxing evening. The young lady who checked me in that evening was very helpful and accommodating as well. Would definitely stay here again in the future when I'm visiting Cheyenne.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Cheyenne? Share your experiences!