“Great value” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 30 Hotels in Cheyenne
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
“Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Very pleasant staff, clean spacious rooms and a great pool. I really liked the feature that enabled people with disabilities to safely enter the pool. I'm not sure what they are called but there was one for the pool and hot tub. My dad is disabled but loves to swim those lifts made it possible. I would definitely stay here again and I recommend it to anybody needing a comfortable place to rest.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Aurora, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I had originally booked a room through Marriott.com at another hotel in town. Unfortunately the website incorrectly booked my room in Laramie. When I arrived at my hotel in Cheyenne they were completely booked but tried to help accomodate me by calling over to the Hampton Inn. Luckily they still had rooms available for that evening. Toby, the evening mgr, was so helpful in getting me a room at a great rate and making my stressful day turn into a relaxing evening. The young lady who checked me in that evening was very helpful and accommodating as well. Would definitely stay here again in the future when I'm visiting Cheyenne.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Warner Robins, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed the visit. Everything was excellent. I appreciate the housekeeper name Marisalva (I believe that's her name) She did an outstanding job! The food was great as well. I'm from the south so could you consider grits? :)

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Toby I, Guest Relations at Hampton Inn Cheyenne, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn for your recent stay in Cheyenne. We are delighted to hear that Miroslava went above & beyond to make your stay pleasant. We take pride in our employes & their efforts to make each and every guest feel at home. We sincerely appreciate you patronage & will forward to seeing you during your next trip to Cheyenne.
The Dalles, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

The staff works hard to make each guest feel truly welcome. The rooms are pretty standard and what you expect from a Hampton but the service is a cut above.
One thing I especially appreciated about the room--you could open the window. I like a bit of fresh air at night and so many hotel rooms are stale and rely on air conditioning. It was nice to breathe in some clean Wyoming air!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Toby I, Guest Services at Hampton Inn Cheyenne, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn during your recent stay in Cheyenne. We are always pleased to hear postive reviews about our customer service. For the Cheyenne Hampton Inn, nothing is more important than our guests feeling welcome and at home. We will look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Cheyenne.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

This was a highlight of our trip home from Arizona. We arrived to be greeted by two very friendly employees. After we recieved our key my husband asked for a recomendation for food and he explained we would like something close because we were tired. The young lady recomended a chinese restaurant. She also suggested we could bring the food back to the room and relax there if we liked. She had just called the Chinese restaurant herself and ordered food that she planned to pick up and offered to pick up our food also if we chose to eat Chinese. We decided that would be great. We ordered from the front desk and she picked up our food and delivered it to our room. That was just fantastic. I am ashamed to say I didn't get her name but it started with a D, I hope she gets recognized for going the extra mile for us weary travelers, She was so happy and friendly and should be recognized as a great employee to have on staff!

Room Tip: Everything was great
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Toby I, Guest Services at Hampton Inn Cheyenne, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
We are absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was our pleasure to go above & beyond. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Cheyenne. And FYI - the guest services employee's name is Belem. The Cheyenne Hampton is fortunate to have her. Thank you once again.
Edmond
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

This hotel does a nice job of meeting the business travelers needs. I would give it an excellent review but feel the price of rooms is a bit high for the location. Otherwise a decent hotel on the south side of Cheyenne.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review & recent stay with the Hampton Inn in Cheyenne. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. Of course, all of our guests are important to us; however, guests traveling & visiting Cheyenne on business are given special priority here at the Cheyenne Hampton Inn. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Cheyenne.
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I can reiterate what many other reviewers have said: Yes, this is an older Hampton Inn that isn't as fresh looking as it could be. Yes, the location is near freeways and not within walking distance to many restaurants. From the moment we walked in the door it was the staff that made our stay so pleasant.
We really felt we were welcomed into a family home- everyone from the front desk staff to the management to the maids were friendly and welcoming. We were told our stay was guaranteed and if we had any issues to please let them know.
We didn't. I did read the review about someone who said their room wasn't clean. Our rooms were fine and what we expect from Hampton, and I'm not sure why they didn't ask to be moved or have the cleanliness addressed during their stay. This staff is so accommodating I am sure it would have been remedied.
The breakfast was what I expect and there were more options than I usually see at Hampton. What made breakfast even better was the woman who was working as hostess- what a delight she is to spend a few moments with.
We had rooms on the odd numbered side and had no issues with noise at night. The bed was a little soft for my personal taste, but I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn during your recent visit in Cheyenne. We are always delighted to hear about our team going above & beyond to make our guest feel at home. Our top priority is to make you feel at home. We are privelaged to have Ms. Mae (Breakfast Attendant), and we are pleased that you enjoyed her company. Again, thank you for review & we will look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Cheyenne.

Been to Hampton Inn Cheyenne? Share your experiences!