“girls night out!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“girls night out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Three best friends decided to get together to celebrate a birthday. We picked MHB and were so glad we did!! Not only was the food wonderful but the attentive and friendly staff made our night one we won't soon forget. We each picked a different menu item so we could taste & share. Spaghetti squash- vegetarian -amazingly good; roasted duck so full of flavor; and the pork tenderloin with cornbread stuffing was incredible. Our server recommended a great bottle of wine and the dessert of bread pudding topped off our night. What a great place to go. Beautiful intimate surroundings with the best service and food. We will be back. Definitely not just for special occasions- but they make you feel like its always a special occasion. Two out of the three of us had been here before. Three out of three cannot wait to return!! Thanks for giving us such a wonderful place in Cheyenne to have dinner.

“One Of A Kind”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The superb quality and intimate setting are worth the price! The founders and chefs personally select every ingredient and test each menu item. Staff is attentive and professional in their demeanor. This is the best place in the area for a special occasion. Cuisine is Low Country Southern, lots of spice. The desserts are exquisite. Reservations are recommended. In summer, there is delightful outside seating on the patio, first come, first served.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wyoming
“Good but pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Very good food, but pricey. A meal for two with appetizer, salad, entree and one dessert was over $100.00.

Visited November 2011
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We went there to celebrate our anniversary, and everything was excellent. The service was friendly and attentive. The food was unusual, but so good. Finally, the intimate setting made the experience memorable. I highly recommend this establishment!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States
“Incredible”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

I took my wife here for our anniversary and I was not dessapointed in the least. The service was truly remarkable with our waitress making us feel as though we were the only people in the place. The food, well, the food was incredible. I had shrimp and grits and I could not believe the flavors that came off of each spoonfull. My wife ordered the pork tenderloin and it was also incredible. I do not eat prok normally, but would order that as my choice next time for sure. The pan fried corn with the tenderloin was the best I have ever had. I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking to splurge a little on a meal. Well worth it. I would also highly recommend reservations as well.

• Visited June 2012