My family and I were stranded when our vehicle broke down and this place was closest to where we were. I would never stay again. The room was dirty, we found bugs on one of the beds. If it were not for the freezing temperature outside we would have walked our two and four year old children some place else. TURNS OUT STAYING WAS A WORSE DECISION!! When we left I had bug bites on my neck and arm. When they did not go away I took my family to the doctor. When they informed me that we had scabies I called the hotel to inform them that we had contracted them there the clerk said "We don't rent rooms like that" and hung up on me!! BEWARE WE STAYED IN ROOM 114 AND I AM NOT SURE IF THEY PLAN TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUE!!
My family WILL NOT be staying here again!!!