We stayed in this Microtel on a very cold February night, we are talking -15, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and a comfortable bed. We should have asked for another blanket, we didn't and just took the covers off the other queen bed in the room. I like to sleep with the room on the cold side, so need heavier blankets than the beds come with. We did not use the shower or tub, we literally got in late and left early. Did not even try the breakfast we left so early. Strange thing about logging onto the free internet in the room, we had to watch one of those brief online commercials before receiving access, didn't like that much, thus the 4 stars. Once online the it was fast and worked. Overall clean hotel, friendly staff and the rooms were as warm as you would want. Would I stay there again, for the price I would probably stay at the Hampton Inn if they had a room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer brand new well-appointed rooms and suites. Enjoy our free long distance calls and wireless internet. We also serve a deluxe continental breakfast each morning. We also offer a business center, fitness room, and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cheyenne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Cheyenne Hotel Cheyenne
- Microtel Inn And Suites Cheyenne