height of season Frontier Days pricing was outrageous, but within market ranges. location was good. staff not terribly helpful, just frenetic. missing shower curtain, but apologetic & accommodating. thermostat terrible...fan was off & on all night & kept me up! room was nothing special. 'breakfast' was terrible, coffee nearly undrinkable. Seen the same suite/home-away-from-home concept at Marriott & Hilton properties well worth the extra few dollars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer brand new well-appointed rooms and suites. Enjoy our free long distance calls and wireless internet. We also serve a deluxe continental breakfast each morning. We also offer a business center, fitness room, and meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cheyenne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn & Suites Cheyenne Hotel Cheyenne
- Microtel Inn And Suites Cheyenne