“AAA+ accomadations!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #19 of 30 Hotels in Cheyenne
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“AAA+ accomadations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

We have stayed with LaQuinta throughout our vacation. We chose this motel because it was on our way. It was a very nice motel with great accommodations. If you are going to have breakfast at this LaQuinta you will need to be up early they seem to run out of food a little fast.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Pocatello, Idaho
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

The Good....Nice small outdoor pool(Go swimming early to avoid being over crowded). Breakfast was good. Room Layout was good. My family and I slept well.

The Bad....When I got here.. attendant boyfriend was hanging out in the front when I was checking in....very unprofessional. I felt like I was intruding on their conversation and I just wanted to check in. The room was spacious but the AC was not working. I had to put it on 55 degrees(lowest setting) and still did not get cool. It also had a 'weird' smell when you walk in.

I have not stayed anywhere else in Cheyenne so I cannot compare but I consider other reviews before booking.

Room Tip: The rooms above the front desk are spacious.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

I'm currently staying here on business. I worked yesterday only to come back to my room missing my $35 charger and pack of cigarettes! One day in the hotel and I'm already having to spend an additional $40 dollars! I wrote a post on facebook and they keep deleting it! Go .5 miles and stay somewhere they background check employees! Never again!

• Stayed August 2012
Guthrie, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

We have become accustom to staying here when headed west as the Front Desk guys are friendly, fast, and courteous. Room is comfortable, more so toward what we see in the Inns & Suites properties. Great to have an air conditioner that works, cooled the room fast, wasn't noisy, and didn't cycle constantly like some places can! Typical Breakfast fare but the gal cleaning tables and replenishing the food items was quick and no missed steps. We'll see ya next trip!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Currently driving across country with my wife. Made reservations at this La Quinta weeks in advance. Having stayed at La Quinta's before and having just finished driving for 8 hours we were looking forwards to dropping our bags and relaxing... fate had different plans.

Apparently even though we made reservations weeks ago the hotel was overbooked and we were "walked". For those (like my wife and I) who don't know what "being walked" means it is the process by which the hotel overbooks and then takes some of their guests to a different but "comparable" hotel. The going rate for rooms at the offered "comparable" hotel were half of what we were going to pay at the La Quinta. Online reviews raved that the "comparable" hotel was "scary bad" and "the bates motel of Cheyenne.

So, screwed over by La Quinta at 5pm my wife and I found some place else to stay.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Room was not clean. Bath tub was brown on bottom and black in corner, hair in tub, on floor and bathroom door. Dog poop in hallway. Heavy cigarette smell although nonsmoking hotel. We asked that the room be cleaned while we went out to eat. Upon return it was unchanged. Lady at front desk very apologetic but said she was the only one on duty and could do nothing about getting room clean. She did find us another hotel. We stayed at Days Inn next door which was newly remodeled and great stay.

• Stayed July 2012

Been to La Quinta Inn Cheyenne? Share your experiences!