We stayed one night. We arrived early and were pleased to be able to check in but disappointed to have to walk to local fast food restaurants for lunch. There was no shuttle service into Cheyenne - we were told the mini-bus was in the garage. The small pool was uninviting as it had a rope across for the time of our stay. The room was Ok and clean. We found the service in the restaurant wanting and the food was basic and the salad limp.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Cheyenne/i-80 Hotel Cheyenne
- Holiday Inn Cheyenne/i-80 Hotel
- Cheyenne Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Cheyenne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once you arrive at the Holiday Inn Cheyenne, you have reached the easiest part of your journey. We offer service, style and comfort with distinctive Wyoming flavor. Just five miles from Frontier Park home of Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo. Our full service property is conveniently located immediately off of I-80, and one mile east of I-25. Experience our Holiday Inn hospitality at the lowest Internet rate guaranteed! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Cheyenne/I-80 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.