We stayed at the Holiday Inn while our truck was in the shop at Freightliner. The hotel staff went out of their way to accommodate our unusual situation. They allowed us a late check-out, then let us hang out in their lobby while we waited on news about how our repairs were progressing.
The breakfast that came with our rate was in their restaurant, and was a nice buffet with plenty of choices. The lobby of the hotel is a nice area with a fireplace and cozy islands of chairs and tables. They also have a shuttle bus.
For runners or walkers, there is nice trail that runs along the Crow Creek, to the north of the hotel on South Greely Hwy. I did a loop from westbound on the trail, up to main street (Lincoln Hwy) to a park around Lake Minihaha, then back to the hotel via Logan Ave and the trail again. Nice six-mile loop.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Cheyenne/i-80 Hotel Cheyenne
- Holiday Inn Cheyenne/i-80 Hotel
- Cheyenne Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Cheyenne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once you arrive at the Holiday Inn Cheyenne, you have reached the easiest part of your journey. We offer service, style and comfort with distinctive Wyoming flavor. Just five miles from Frontier Park home of Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo. Our full service property is conveniently located immediately off of I-80, and one mile east of I-25. Experience our Holiday Inn hospitality at the lowest Internet rate guaranteed! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Cheyenne/I-80 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.