Not to sound spoiled, but if you reach platinum ambassador level like I did by staying in a lot of Holiday Inns this place does not understand this concept. The front desk staff looked at me like they wanted to quit. I didn't even get a complimentary microwave to borrow which they rent out for 10$. No free paper view movie, no fruit basket, parking space, nothing. The perks that are adertised on the priority club website. Pretty frustrating but I guess you have to be a royal ambassador maybe at this place to get anything extra.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Cheyenne/i-80 Hotel Cheyenne
- Holiday Inn Cheyenne/i-80 Hotel
- Cheyenne Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Cheyenne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once you arrive at the Holiday Inn Cheyenne, you have reached the easiest part of your journey. We offer service, style and comfort with distinctive Wyoming flavor. Just five miles from Frontier Park home of Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo. Our full service property is conveniently located immediately off of I-80, and one mile east of I-25. Experience our Holiday Inn hospitality at the lowest Internet rate guaranteed! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Cheyenne/I-80 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.