They have double beds in the rooms with two beds, which are not big enough for two people to sleep together in. The rooms had newer carpet, newer linen, comfortable pillows, and comfortable mattresses. The ceilings are still popcorn ceilings, so it is an older property, but they seem to have recently updated the rooms. It was a clean and comfortable stay and the room rates were very good. The room was very quiet which was nice. The one complaint was that we went down to eat breakfast at 10 am to discover that the restaurant closes at 10 am so we couldn't have breakfast before leaving. They re-open for dinner but I guess they do not serve lunch. Seems odd for a full service hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Cheyenne/i-80 Hotel
- Holiday Inn Cheyenne/i-80 Hotel Cheyenne
- Cheyenne Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Cheyenne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Once you arrive at the Holiday Inn Cheyenne, you have reached the easiest part of your journey. We offer service, style and comfort with distinctive Wyoming flavor. Just five miles from Frontier Park home of Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo. Our full service property is conveniently located immediately off of I-80, and one mile east of I-25. Experience our Holiday Inn hospitality at the lowest Internet rate guaranteed! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Agoda, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Cheyenne/I-80 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.