“Wonderful place!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Centennial, WY
“Wonderful place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

The steaks are perfection and prepared to order. I love the salad-a longtime family recipe. I have never had a poor or close to poor meal there. I LOVE it.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Wyoming
“I will never go here again.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

I have rated this place as terrible. The food could be compared to something they would serve at an elementary school cafeteria but that would be a bit of a stretch saying it was even that good. Their prices were very inflated. One person in our party ordered a "deluxe hamburger", when it was served they were informed "deluxe" meant it had a slice of tomato and a leaf of lettuce on it. The tomato was partially green and the lettuce was wilted iceberg lettuce, the bun looked like something that came off of the reduced price shelf at your local grocer. When the waitress was questioned about the burger, and the other equally dismal entrees, she came across as rude and argumentative. What made the experience worst was we were attempting to entertain out of state people at what we thought was going to be a high quality establishment. I will never spend my hard earned money again at this restaurant nor will I ever recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited August 2011