“Cool place” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Entertaining clients, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
“Cool place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2015 NEW

I liked the look and feel of the restaurant, the service was slow but friendly and the food was delivered quickly after we finally managed to order. I had a salad that was trying too hard to be too much. Good ingredients but didn't compliment each other. My friend had an incredible meal so I'll still give it a good grade, but I'll steer clear of the "everything" grilled chicken salad in favor of a steak. Serves me right for ordering a salad at a steak joint anyway right?

Rapid City, South Dakota
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2015 NEW

The hotel we stayed at suggested we go here one night for dinner and I am glad they did! We had to wait quite a while to be seated but it was with the wait, everything was delicious and my steak was cooked perfectly.

Visited February 2015
Casper, Wyoming
“Noisy steak house, but good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2015

This place always seems very noisy. On the flip side the food and service are good. I get the New York Steak sandwich and it always cooked to perfection. Their homemade rolls are also very good and I often skip the bread that is served under the steak.

• Visited April 2015
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Casper, Wyoming
“Awesomely awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2015

I go here A LOT...last time was for Easter brunch and Oh-Em-Gee it was delish! I ordered the Prime Rib rare, and it was rub it in your hair good. And Im not a potato fan, and the side of potato's were out of this world. And of course, the desserts. Our whole family left so full we were done for the rest of the day. Love love this place! Service is above and beyond every time, atmosphere is gorgeous and food has always been out of this world. Keep it up!

• Visited March 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Nice meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2015

I was done in with a business friend and we arrived during happy hour when all the appetizers were half price. I ordered the crab cake and the seared tuna and a side salad. the salad was fresh and the vinaigrette dressing was delicious. the crab cake was a little disappointing as it didn't seem to have much crab in it. however the seared tuna was amazing as were the sauces that came with it. I would definitely recommend the tuna and the dinner salad. skip the crab cake. Our server, Jeremiah did an excellent job as well.