“Frenchman” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Casper
Ballwin, Missouri
“Frenchman”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel on 4 different occasions during November and December of last year. The longest of which was just over a week and the shortest of just one night, but a total of nearly 3 weeks during those two months.

The rooms are great, not to cluttered. The beds were comfortable, clean and well kept. The staff including the manager (Renee) were some of the best I've ever experienced in my travels. They serve a pretty diverse breakfast from bagels to omelettes, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit, yogurt and fresh Belgian waffles, and cereal...a lot better food than I generally eat at home. Their laundry facility was great too. Clean equipment, and the machines would even display how many minutes it was going to take for the load to be done!

The manager was extremely helpful to my brother in-law who is in a wheel chair. Helping him with getting his breakfast several times.

I really like the decor. Especially their lamps, and the iPhone compatible alarm clocks in every room. Parking was never a problem even when they were pretty full.

They have a great location. Very close to at least one major shopping center, Sams Club, and tons of fast food and regular restaurants are within just a few blocks of the hotel.

All in all, a great place to stay and I would highly recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Casper, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

The manager, Renee and her entire staff always inquired if everything was satisfactory. We are here for 4 nights for business and enjoyed the cleanliness of the rooms and the wonderful morning breakfast. Couldnt ask for anything better!

Room Tip: Rooms on the southside have a beautiful view of the mountains!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Grand Canyon, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Check in was a breeze. The front desk staff was helpful. Our room was bigger than we expected and with the exception of a Kool-Aid Cooler bottle behind the bad it was clean. The beds were comfortable and the pillows were VERY comfortable. The workout room was clean and cool. Breakfast was good the first day but on day two there was a different person working and some things were dry and others cold. When I let her know that something needed attention, she argued and then proceeded to laugh at me when she proved that I was wrong. She kept the tops of the cabinets clean by standing on the counter and wiping them down. No biggie except the bagels she had just thawed were placed on the same counter. With the exception of day 2's breakfast everything was great!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013 via mobile

I am an educator which requries me to travel a lot. And everytime I'm in Casper, my company offers plenty of hotels to stay at, but I always choose this location. Number 1 reason the service is outstanding. I also appreciate that everytime I am in your lobby to check in or breakfast in the am, the manager Renee greets me and my family, if they are with me. That shows great leadership. When your away from home as much as I am it is very important that where I stay is like my 2nd home and sure enough here, I feel that completely. Keep up the good work!!!

• Stayed January 2013
Cheyenne, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Had a wonderful, quite, peaceful stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Casper, Wy. Staff was very nice, Felt very welcoming and that they cared what I thought of there Hotel. Rooms were Very clean, Housekeepers mad Sure I had everything I needed while I was there for the 3 Nights. Breakfast was one of the best parts, they offer a hot and cold breakfast free of charge th there guest. The indoor pool and spa was very relaxing and the best way to end my nights.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Cottonwood, Arizona, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

No amenities available in the room- no fridge or microwave. No priority Club gift bags handed out. Noisy in room from people in hallway and upstairs. I expect more from Holiday Inn Express. We only use Holiday Inn Express when we travel, but this one was a disappointment.

Room Tip: No amenities available.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Casper I-25, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Dear Helen F,

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best Holiday Inn Express around. It sounds like we fell below your expectations on room amenities and the noise during your stay. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Hotel was under construction and the pool was out of service.It would have been nice to know this before checking in. Not a good value for what I paid. Breakfast area was very dirty with all of the construction.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Casper I-25? Share your experiences!