“Tired hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Casper
Llantilio Pertholey
“Tired hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

The lady on reception was very nice and courteous, very helpful. However the rooms do look tired, it is being remodelled and this may help. The breakfast was nothing special, and I am afraid the location leaves a lot to be desired. Try the other holiday inn, it is in a nicer part of town.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Casper I-25, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Dear arisaig,

Thank you for taking the time to relay your comments regarding our property during your stay. I am glad to know that you found our staff friendly and accommodating. I would like to apologize if you did not find the ambiance of our hotel to your liking. We are in the process of modernizing our facility to serve our guests better and this is expected to be completed by August 20th, 2012.

We hope to have the chance of hosting you again and I hope when you will return you will see the improvements made.

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGCare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Anytown
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

I have honestly never written a review before but felt if it would save someone else the headache I've experienced I needed to. After two days of dealing with abhorrent customer service at the hotel I finally contacted the company that owns the hotel (they were great) and received some attention. Terrible terrible terrible! I will sleep in my car next time and save the $150 and headache before I have to deal with that type of customer service again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Casper I-25, responded to this review, April 6, 2012
MadMomAnytown,

Ben J
IHG Care
Sandy, Utah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

This is quite possible worst Holiday Inn Express I've ever stayed at. First, the staff there is about as lively and friendly as a convenient store clerk on the midnight shift. The first room they put me in was DIRTY. There was hair in the sink, and fingernail clippings on the floor. I went down to the front desk to tell them, and they really didn't care. I finally demanded to be put in another room. I was staying there 2 nights, and the next afternoon, I was in my room with the Do Not Disturb sign hanging on the door, and the housekeeping person just walked right in, didn't even knock. They ran back out of the room when they saw me there. What was that about?!?!? I'll never stay there again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Casper I-25, responded to this review, March 15, 2012
LeslieH123,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We’re sorry you received service which was unacceptable. We have sent you a private message to obtain additional detail regarding your stay.

Ben J
IHG Care
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012 via mobile

This hotel has it all. The lobby is gorgeous. The rooms are spacious. Great place to spend an evening. Laundry facilities reasonably priced. In room coffee pot. Only thing missing is refrigerator and microwave.

• Stayed January 2012
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

I really likes this HI Express. It's right off the interstate, and close to restaurants. The hotel is a renovated HI Express, which means it's old but they have tried to make it look more modern. The hotel is clean, quiet, and comfortable. The pool and spa area is the highlight, with plenty of space and nice facilities. The staff refused to upgrade me (B/c I was staying there too many nights????) and was generally cold, but that's my only gripe as I always get upgraded due to my HI status. I'd stay here again despite the service.

Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Richardson, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

While our room was clean, the hotel's common areas were in desperate need of a good vacuuming. The carpeted stairs from the hotel lobby to the second floor were particularly dirty. Upon our arrival, one front desk employee was particularly baffled with the computer system and had to have help finding our reservation. I took advantage of the hotel's guest laundry while there. It consists of one washer and one dryer on the third floor. Breakfast was the typical Holiday Inn Express fare with both hot and cold options. So, while our room was fine, other improvement could have made our stay a little better.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Evansville, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

This hotel has a very great staff! Everyone was very helpful. Hotel was very clean. Will definitely come back and recommend this hotel to anyone who goes to Casper Wyoming. The breakfast staff was great I had an early flight and had to leave the hotel before the breakfast opened and the breakfast lady helped me put together a to go bag with yogurt and toast and some coffee. The front desk staff helped with directions to the airport. All around a great hotel!!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Casper I-25? Share your experiences!