“Great Thai in Downtown Casper” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Lai Thai Restaurant

Lai Thai Restaurant
303 S. Wolcott st., Casper, WY (Formerly Lai Thai)
307-234-6588
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great Thai in Downtown Casper”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Lai Thai is a little out of the way, but that's the only shortcoming of this place. Well, that and they didn't serve Singha beer! In the grand scheme of things, minor quibbles...
I enjoyed the chicken kapuao, nicely done with a good balance of heat and faintly sweet notes. Service was punctual and efficient, and pricing was quite reasonable for the very good quality and better than average atmosphere. Casper dining has come a long way in the past ten years, and I believe Lai Thai is at the top of the many options for Asian dining in the city.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Baraboo, Wisconsin
“Best Yellow Curry I've Ever Had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Being used to traditional Thai restaurants, I was hesitant when I saw the upscale decor, the extensive wine collection, and the non-Thai staff. My hesitancy lingered as I perused the menu and saw many meat-based dishes. But one bite of my vegetarian yellow curry and I was sold! It was the best I've ever had. However, it was far spicier than the one chili pepper symbol on the menu suggested. I like spicy food, so I was fine with that, but if you're not a fan of spicy, you might want to ask that it be toned down.

Pueblo, Colorado
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Just ate here and it is now one of my favorite places for Thai food! I had the fresh roll and the Kao Soi Gai. The roll was crunchy fresh so fresh that it was made to order. The peanut sauce could have been eaten by itself. The entree was new for me but the very helpful waitress said it was everyone's favorite who worked here. The curry sauce had the delayed heat I expected and the accompanying relish was new to me. The meal was off the charts and I WILL eat here again. Great place, Great service and GREAT MEAL.

Casper, Wyoming
“I should go there more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

We had a splendid meal and wonderful ambiance. uninteruped attention from the wait staff. It was a great experience, I just don't get there often enough.

“Good Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Good Thai food. Everyone enjoyed dinner. The options for me being gluten free were limited but it was still a nice experience. The staff were great!

• 4 of 5 stars Food