“Great meal as always!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Cut Bank, MT
“Great meal as always!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

Just beware, that if you got coupons on Restaurant.com, they aren't doing that anymore and haven't for a while. :) We still enjoyed our meal and service was fantastic as usual. We always try to plan one meal here when we are traveling to Casper or thru it!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great find on our way back home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Ate here today by chance when we stopped off I-25 for gasoline. Saw the place and decided to stop for lunch....it was the delight of the day. The menu is expansive and we were seated at lunch within 10 minutes. Our food came very quickly and the orders are so large... served on a platter and not a plate, if this gives you any idea of the portion size, so we shared the nachos. They were very good and just hit the spot. They also served Pepsi which was a plus as well. The atmosphere is fun and is decked out to look like a garage with tools, car parts, airplanes, etc. Cool touch was the wrenches embedded in the concret floor and the napkins on a floor standing hubcap. Good service and good food.... Great combo after a long drive.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
California
“Fun and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

This is a great place for beers, gastro-pub food, and relaxing. Decorated like a TGIF with tons of stuff to look at. Good food, with a "too big" menu which makes choosing a bit harder. Unique restaurant and worth the stop. $1.00 pint beer this month. How can you beat a big burger, onion rings, and a $1 beer?

Visited June 2014
“So many options!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Had a really cool atmosphere. Tons of menu options. It was so hard to decide. I took the waitresses advice for what to order and loved my meal. Will definitely be going back!

Visited June 2014
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“Worst Dining Experience Ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Was going to go to Wonder Bar across the street as I had heard great things about that restaurant; unfortunately Wonder Bar was closed in observance of Memorial Day. Seeing Sanford's open I decided to try it out.

Perhaps it was because it was a holiday, or I was seated right after a party of nine, or perhaps my server was new. I'm not sure what happened because if the service and food were this terrible all the time there is no way this place would stay open.

After waiting fifteen minutes to be asked what I wanted to drink (I had already decided what I wanted to eat as well so I ordered both at the same time). My beer came out in five minutes; I then waited forty-five minutes to be brought my food. When my hamburger arrived I had twenty fries (cold), and one hamburger (cold) which was so burnt that it was completely black (about an eighth-inch of charcoal on the outside). The burger was finished out with a two square-inch piece of lettuce (wilted) two thin pieces of tomato (the size of quarters) and one small pickle slice.

The server apologized, offered to buy me another beer (I told her it was necessary but thanked her just the same) and brought the wrong beer which the bartender insisted to her was correct (I didn't drink it).

I then waited again for my check.

I tipped the waitress twenty dollars and paid for my check. Single worst meal I've ever experienced from a restaurant. I will never go back.

• Visited May 2014