“They go the extra mile” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Queretaro, Mexico
“They go the extra mile”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I stayed at both the Quality Inn, MainStay Suites, and the Best Western, and the Quality is by far superior. The staff clearly go the extra mile in giving great friendly service. They even have freshly baked cookies every evening. The breakfast is not just boring "continental", they have a lot of good stuff. If you stay in any hotel in this area, go for a sunset stroll by the river nearby!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Tammie B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay here at the Quality Inn & Suites. On behalf of myself and my staff we would like to thank you for staying with us and for such kind words. My staff as well as myself take great pride in our hotel and are always exceptionally greatful to hear when guests have such a wonderful stay and take the time to share such a nice compliment regarding their stay with the world. My staff and I hope to see you stay with us again very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
lawrence, kansas, usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I stay almost exclusively at Choice properties around thirty days a year.
This property should be held up as an example of excellence.
I was greeted with cheerfulness and courtesy. The lady at the desk offered to help me carry my bags to the second floor. I don't remember such ever happening before.

Room Tip: Always check any available reviews.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Tammie B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
on behalf of myself and my staff we would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a superior response. We strive to be the best and have the best product as well as the best staff. Your comments are very important to us. Thank you for staying with us we hope you are able to stay with us again very soon.
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Unexpected stop due to weather on a long drive through Wyoming and back to Colorado. Absolutely the best Quality Inn I have stayed in. My company often houses me in Quality Inns in various states around the country and this is definitely the highest "Quality" of them all. Felt like a class above. Free newspapers delivered to room. The continental breakfast was better than any I have had at the various chains. The furnishings, decor, bedding etc were top notch. I felt like I splurged on a higher class hotel but for the usual Quality Inn cost. If I have to overnight in Wyoming in the future I would probably go out of my way to stay here again:)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Tammie B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at the Quality Inn & Suites in Casper, WY. My staff and I take great pride in our jobs and love to hear when a guest has had such an amazing stay. We are so pleased you were able to stay with us upon your travels and hope you will be able to come back and stay with us again in the near future.
Warroad, MN USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

After starting the morning taking down a wet tent in a campground near Ouray, CO and driving 500+ miles north, our sleep in this motel was quite pleasant. It was very clean, the beds and pillows were very comfortable, the breakfast was fine and the price was reasonable. It was also very nicely decorated (if that matters to you!). I would recommend this motel highly.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at the Quality Inn & Suites in Casper WY. We pride ourselves in our room cleanliness as well as our outstanding customer service. We were very proud to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope to have you stay with us again soon.
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We arrived late (1am) and were really looking forward to getting into bed. The reception staff were friendly but the car park was almost full and with no lift we had to drag our cases up a flight of stairs. Not a big deal but I wouldn't wanted to have been in one of the bedrooms next to the stairs as our cases were heavy! The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. We left at 7am having had an early breakfast (they serve from 6.30am). Breakfast was good and well stocked.

Room Tip: Don't get a room next to the staircase.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Tammie B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at the Quality Inn & Suites in Casper, WY. My staff and I thank you for your positive feedback. We were glad you were able to have a good nights rest. I am happy to hear you were able to enjoy our breakfast we start it at 5 AM in order to accomodate all guests that want to get an early start on their day. Thank you for staying with us we hope to have you visit us again soon.
Kansas City, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We used the laundry facilities which were reasonably priced. The drawback to this location was there was no elevator to the second floor which meant hauling your bags up stairs. Not a good setup for elderly or anyone with a disability.

Breakfast was adequate.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Tammie B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. I apologize you were not 100% satisfied with your stay. Our building is only two stories and if guests request ground floor we do everything in our power to place them downstairs. I also have maintenance in the evening that is more than happy to help guests take their luggage up and down the stairs, all a guest would need to do is ask. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, I hope you will not let this keep you from staying with us in the future.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

This hotel is very clean and modern. I was really impressed by the laundry machines. They were clean. Staff very helpful and obliging. We had a great room which had a suite. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets are 200 thread count.

Room Tip: We are frequent guests of Choice Hotels, therefore we are classified as Elite. We were given an upg...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Tammie B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
On Behalf of myself and my staff we would like to Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are very proud of our hotel and are very appreciative when guests like yourself write such a great compliment. We strive to make every stay comfortable. Thank you for staying with us we hope to see you stay with us again in the near future.

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!