“An adventure” 2 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Loveland, Colorado
“An adventure”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I frequently stay in Casper, WY for work and I have stayed at numerous hotels. It seems every time I stay at this one something unpleasant occurs. On this trip I was shocked to realize the latch plate on my door had been taped over so the door didn't latch. It could just be pushed open. When I brought it to the staff's attention the explanation was that the card reader hadn't been working. The time before there was someone's leftovers and opened water in the fridge. I have also found hair in the sink and tub. Also all of the shower curtains smell like mildew. Sadly the hotels in Casper sell out quickly, so book early or you might br forced to stay here.

Room Tip: If you must stay here, opt for a second floor room. The parking lot headlights shine in the first f...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Tammie B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
On Beyalf of my entire staff and myself we would like to apologize your stay was less then perfect we try to make an outstanding stay for each and everyone of our guests. There was a miscomunication between maintenance and the new front desk agent and that room was actually down for repairs and should have never been rented, I have rectified the situation so it will never happen again. As far as the water in the fridge we give each guest two bottles of water in the fridge of each room this is the first I had heard of one being open and left in the fridge, the shower curtains are pulled at least every couple weeks and washed however I have spoken to the room attendants regarding your concerns in a staff meeting and that will never happen again either. I went into the room in question and checked your shower curtain from the room you checked out of and I nor my head housekeeper found a dirty or mildew smelling shower curtain. We pride ourselves in cleanliness and outstanding customer service, and We do apologize you feel as though you do not get that from our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to write a review I hope you and everyone realizes this is an exeption to most guests wonderful experiences.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
The Woodlands, Tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was the first quality inn we've ever stayed at because the reviews have been bad in general. But, this was a really nice hotel. I thought it might be noisy being next to an intersection off the interstate and being an oilfield town but, it was very quiet. All the staff was very helpful and nice. Very conveniently located to the Interpretive Trails museum which I highly recommend.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the back side, parking would be a lot easier.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Tammie B, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at the Quality Inn & Suites in Casper WY. On behalf of my staff and myself we would like to say thank you for the nice comments, we always appreciate when someone has taken the time to express they enjoyed there stay. We hope to have to stay with us again soon.
Gillette, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Stay 1 night in a King Jucuzzi Suite and it was very nice. The room was clean & comfortable. Plenty of extra towel & toiletries. In a very conveinant place for getting to other areas around town. The front desk clerk was very cheerful and polite. We will stay here again. This was a quick business & pleasure trip.

Room Tip: Great Jucuzzi tubs!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Tammie B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at the Quality Inn & Suties. My staff and I pride ourselves in making every guest have an enjoyable stay. We were very happy to hear you had such an enjoyable stay and hope you will stay with us again in the near future.
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We had never stayed at a Quality Inn before thinking that they were lower in quality. We were very wrong. Cookies at the front desk at check in. This was the 5th motel that we had stayed at in this Chain and was expecting the gift card, talked to many clerks and the 800# and was never told until here that you have to preregister for this deal and all the other loops you have to jump thru. The staff was totally awsome. Breakfast was really great and if you didnt have time for breakfast you could brown bag it, they had sacks at the front desk. The location very easy. rooms clean quiet and relaxing. We will be staying at more Quallity Inns after this, They have set the bar very high for the rest. Thanks

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at the Quality Inn & Suties in Casper WY. My staff and I appreciate your nice comments and are very greateful that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area.
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Driving into Casper, it was difficult to find any hotels that had availability for the night. Several other hotels were "rated" higher on tripadvisor, but I'm happy we ended up here for the night. The front desk attendant was so kind, welcoming and patient.

The hotel appears to be in new condition, with a clean, standard room. Room were quiet and the ac worked well. It was nice to have a fridge and microwave along with a nice tv in the room.

Breakfast was your typical hot continental breakfast, but was well-stocked. The manager came around checking in with the morning crowd as to how their stay was and if the breakfast was satisfactory.

This hotel seems to truly care about it's guests.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Tammie B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at our Casper Quality Inn & Suites. My staff and myself do take great pride in our hotel as well as our guests. We appreciate each and every guest that stays with us. My staff and myself were delighted to here that you had such a wonderful stay with us. We hope to see you stay with us again real soon.
Glendale
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife and I stopped in Quality Inn & Suites where we had reservation for one night on our way home. We had called ahead to confirm our very very late arrival that night. Upon getting there, the girl at the desk was very warm and friendly. She went out of her way to show us where our room was at, as well as gave us an extra hour to check out with no extra charge. Her warm smile made me feel very welcomed, despite the extremely late hour. The room was clean and nicely arranged. The bed was firm. Breakfast the next day was nice and good. The girl servicing the food was efficient and good in making sure that we had what we needed. I would highly recommend this hotel as the value and service was great!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
On Behalf of my staff and myself we would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at the Quality Inn & Suites in Casper, WY. My staff takes great pride in making sure every guest feels welcome. We appreciate your wonderful comments and hope to see you again soon.
Lincoln, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We came in after 10 hours of traveling - we were able to get a room immediately. Clean, comfortable, pleasant staff, accomidating to our request to have adjoining rooms, nice breakfast, quiet, wonderful area to go walking, ball park near by w/ nice park & walking trails.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Tammie B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
On Behalf of myself and my staff we would like to thank you for taking the time to submit a compliment on your stay with us here at the Quality Inn & Suites. We really appreciate your comments and we will use them to assure that all of our guests are able to have just as wonderful of an experience. We hope you will come back to see us again soon.

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!