“Great place to stay in Casper” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Casper
Buffalo, Wyoming
“Great place to stay in Casper”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I made my reservation through Tracie at the front desk and she had exceptional customer service. I manage a hotel in Buffalo Wyoming so when book hotels I base my choices highly on the customer service provided. I also look at everything at the hotel from services provided, staff, cleanliness and the rooms. I spent the weekend at this hotel a few weeks ago with friends and was very pleased. The was friendly and helpful. We had a suite on the third floor which was fabulous. Rooms were large and clean. I do wish there was access to the balcony. The breakfast was really good. Had a good stay and was happy with the price...

Room Tip: Suite on the third floor.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
CTwoHotels A, Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to post your thoughts. I will share your experience with my staff. In regards to the balconies, we are in fact going to open them up in the near future. That is on our improvement plan for this spring. Please do come again and check it out.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My stay was fabulous! Everyone working there is very friendly, warm and helpful. Rooms are clean and comfortable. The bed was really comfortable and I definitely got a good night's sleep. Very nice! I stayed here on a business trip for a couple of nights.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
CTwoHotels A, Owner at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thanks for selecting us for your business travel needs. We would love to have you back again soon. We will be adding packages throughout the summer months. Please call for any information.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I just want to say that I really enjoyed my stay here. They have great customer service and really aided me in anything that I needed while I was staying there. I felt at home and completely at ease. I definitely recommend this place to anyone and everyone. When it comes to staying in hotels I'm extremely picky and always hesitant to where I'm going to stay, but this place really did sooth my worries and I found my stay there to be better than what I expected. I LOVED the free breakfast as well.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
CTwoHotels A, Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for your compliments, I will share with the entire staff. Please call us to book direct on your next trip to Casper!
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff was welcoming upon arrival and the check-out was speedy. Breakfast service was good and staff was always attentive. Overall the rooms were very comfortable and we will definitely stay at the hotel again!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
CTwoHotels A, Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
We appreciate both your visit and your compliments and hope to see you again soon!
Wyoming
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2015

Our favorite hotel in casper, we have stayed in 4 or 5 times. Always clean and friendly. With 3 kids having two.queens and a sofa sleeper is a must have. One of the few hotels in town with a true suite with a full kitchen.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Breckenridge, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2015

Stayed here with my family for 3 weeks while on business. The place is clean, roomy and has a kitchenette. We stayed in a double queen and a queen suite. Both rooms were great. I liked the suite better but the queen bed was a little small to have our 2 year old in it with us.
They have a great breakfast every morning with fruit, yogurt, cereal, breads, and pancakes. the pool and hot tub were great. My wife and child enjoyed the pool almost everyday. The work out room was ok, but no bike.
The location is right near the highway and only a couple minutes to the mall and town. From what I heard, from others in my work group staying at other locations, this is by far the nicest option.
We will be staying here again for our next trip.
The staff were always friendly and always attentive. And the afternoon fresh cookies were great.

Room Tip: Queen suite is more like a studio
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2015

The customer service was wonderful!!! There was not a person in there that was not helpful, especially Pat, who assisted during breakfast. The rooms were very tidy and had a handy kitchen area with a refrigerator, dishwasher, dishes, pans, and utensils included! This is definitely a hotel that we will be visiting again. Our company is very impressed!

• Stayed January 2015

Been to MainStay Suites? Share your experiences!