“the best” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Casper
Denver, Colorado
“the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed here once before and was treated well, so this time as I was going to Billings, I decided to stop and stay again instead of trying to drive through a storm, I-90 can really be a pain. I have to say this stay was every bit as good as the last one. Just great people who go out of their way to make sure you're comfortable, and the place itself is first class. Thanks you make a weary road traveler feel like he's at home.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here the weekend following Thanksgiving. It was an awesome visit. The room was so clean, I loved the contemporary decor in the common areas and the room was extremely nice and clean. The next morning we ate at the courtesy continental breakfast and there were so many good choices. Overall a great stay.

• Stayed November 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

By far the best hotel I've ever stayed at! It was so comfortable and felt very at home. The hotel was clean and all the staff was so sweet and accommodating. Excellent stay and will definitely be staying there for future visits to Casper!

• Stayed November 2014
CTwoHotels A, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking time to post your review. We appreciate your stay and hope to see you again soon!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014

Great stay, no problems! The room was clean. I did not use the amenities. The shower was nice and hot. I did notice that a a light bulb was out next to the bed, however I did not need to use it so that was not a problem. I would recommend this place to anyone staying in Casper.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
CTwoHotels A, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, October 30, 2014
We appreciate you taking your time to share your review with Tripadvisor. We look forward to seeing you next time around!
Ellsworth, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2014

Staff is always very friendly and willing to help. I feel very much at home here. The rooms are quiet. Breakfast is at 5am and it goes until 9am which is good when on a business trip. I will stay here every month.

Room Tip: I love teh efficiency rooms with the kitchen. Worth the money.
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
CTwoHotels A, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, October 24, 2014
We truly appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you back. Thanks for taking the time to tell the Tripadvisor community about your stay with us.
Billings, Montana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2014

Our visit was wonderful! From the moment we arrived we felt so comfortable and at home. The room was extremely accommodating. We were upgraded to the two room suite because it was simply "available" on the dates of our stay. The General Manager Tina is so friendly and they even have fresh bakes chocolate chip cookies available at all times at the front desk! Which our daughters loved! Breakfast was delicious! The pool area was so much fun! We really have never had a better experience staying at any other hotel in the past! Mainstay Suites definitely is our #1 Pick when we travel to Casper, Wy.

Room Tip: It would be nice if both Rooms in the two room suites had an AC.
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
CTwoHotels A, General Manager at MainStay Suites, responded to this review, October 13, 2014
Hi there and I remember chatting with you. I certainly appreciate the time you took to do a response for us. We are in fact doing some upgrades in the next year to our suites. I hope you will come back and see what's new. We are also doing customer appreciation celebrations through the holiday season which I'm sure will extend over into the new year. We're glad you've decided to make us you Casper home and please give us a call directly next time you come.
Tina
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2014

I was very impressed with my stay at this hotel.Staff was very welcoming and kind.Helpful with ideas of thing to do while in Casper and local eataries.Found the rooms to be clean and comfy.I enjoyed the morning coffee and breakfast.I would stay at this property again as it was most enjoyable and really loved the staff and the pride they take with their guests and hotel.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
Thanks for staying with us and call again next time you're in town. We have exciting updates scheduled for the property by year's end....I'd love to show you!

Been to MainStay Suites? Share your experiences!