“never again....” 2 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Motel   |   301 East E Street, Casper, WY 82601   |
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Casper
“never again....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

upon entering the service girl did not know how to process a cooperate lodging card so that took a few...then she gave me directions to my room that were incorrect...When going in my room its smelled foul...when turned the bathroom light on it made a huge racket from the fan...and I found what I can only suspect is mold in the bathtub. ...and dirt and dust on everything...the beds were clean even if I only needed one....but I wish id done my homework before staying....

• Stayed December 2012
casperdaysgm, General Manager at Days Inn Casper, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. I would like you to know that the reviews are helpful in letting us know what areas need to be looked at and what we are doing well. We are addressing the issues that you experienced in your specific room and will be continuing our training with our guest service representatives to ensure that all our guests are receiving outstanding service. We appreciate your time, patronage, and comments.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)

Been to Days Inn Casper? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Casper

Address: 301 East E Street, Casper, WY 82601
Location: United States > Wyoming > Casper
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Casper
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Casper 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Casper reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Casper Hotel Casper
Casper Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Casper, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.