“Great service, food and atmosphere! We loved it!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 31 Restaurants in Buffalo
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Barbecue
“Great service, food and atmosphere! We loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

We stopped by this place while driving on our trip. The food was good... I had the BBQ chicken pizza and it was spectacular! Great service and the atmosphere was nice.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“meh :-\ ..so so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

My fiancée and I stopped through here because I'm a HUGE bbq fan. I should have known it wasn't going to be all that when I saw a bunch of organic this and organic that on the menu. I ordered the CHOPPED brisket sandwich. It wasn't chopped but shredded, it had some smoke flavor to it but it was actually really bland. I was disappointed in that. I took it to go and it's still sitting in my fridge now...I'll try the ribs next time but if those aren't good or are as bland as their brisket, then my rating will drop to 2 stars...otherwise then that.. meh :-\ so so

Visited January 2014
Florence, AZ
“Average BBQ place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Maybe my expectations were too high from the ads I saw in the travel brochures. Average food that is a tad on the pricey side for what you get. Good service but not over the top.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Overpriced & disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Read the description in our hotel's book and it sounded fabulous- organic, healthful focus, housemade & margaritas. The woodsmoke aroma outside was amazing & the front room was full. Our extremely pleasant waitress showed us into a cold and lonely adjacent room with no atmosphere or people besides us. I ordered the half brisket sandwich and potato salad thinking anyplace that offers half sandwiches usually does so because their regular portions are huge. Nope. $7.95 for a half a Costco ciabatta roll with about 3 tablespoons of bland and somewhat fatty brisket. Without the unremarkable BBQ sauce added on top it would have been a tasteless sandwich. The extra $2 for the side order of mac & cheese was a waste. It is best summed up as icky and was lukewarm and oily as well. The margarita had no discernable tequila in it. On the upside, they had good local-ish beer, the pickles were awesome, the milk was organic and only $1, and the staff couldn't have been any nicer. $45 for a kid's half brat, and 1 1/2 brisket sandwiches, a beer, a milk & a margarita was a bit much for the overall lack of quality. :-(

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Buffalo, Wyoming
“Great food. Great Brew”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

The barbecue is delicious. These guys think outside the box when they offer the specials of the day. I am always pleasantly surprised when I stop in for a bite to eat. It is a little on the expensive side, so I don't get to stop in as often as I would like. If you are visiting Buffalo, be sure and experience the great food and atmosphere that this place has to offer.

Visited March 2013