“Always a good choice!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Brookings
“Always a good choice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Winchester Steakhouse is always a good choice! The atmosphere is friendly, the food is high quality, and the beef is amazing. Prime rib is a classic and the nightly specials are always fresh and good. The menu has a variety of appetizers, salads, entrees, and local favorites that will make it sure to please you. It's a place where you can dress up, be casual, bring the kids, and still feel comfortable. Highly recommended by locals!!!

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Mn
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We Live in Buffalo and been to Wincesters a few times, the service has always been great, the food excellent, they have specials every night with good prices for the quality. Highly recommend

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“DELICIOUS!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

My finace and I ate here for Valentines Day. It was our first time there and it was DELICIOUS!!..The bread and scones that were served before our meal was AMAZING!!..For our appetizer we had the fried calamari, which were fried and seasoned perfectly...very tender...we also had the French onion soup (which is one of my favorite soups)..the broth was rich and delicious...I also had a small bowl of their lobster bisque, it was absolutely delicious also..it was rich and smooth with tender bits of lobster in it..For our dinner...we both had the ribeye steak...was cooked to perfection!...very tender and flavorful.. I also had a small side order of their bacon wrapped scallops with my steak...a little bit dry because it was slightly over cooked but it was still good...all in all, I can't wait for us to eat there again because there were so many things on the menu that I would love to try...I wish I hadn't felt so stuffed because I wanted to try one of their delicious sounding desserts...next time though.. :-)

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Buffalo, Wyoming
“Killer Steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

But that's not all. They also serve this "Winchester Halibut" that has a buttery, garlicky, crunchy topping that will turn you into a seafood lover if you are not already. Did I mention the Chicken Pot Pie? Oh yea...

Visited July 2013
Harleysville, Pennsylvania
“Great food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

I went on my first dinner date ever here while I was visiting Wyoming. I don't know if that's mainly why I liked it so much or if it was the restaraunt. The place was cute and cozy and could be formal or casual- which is really nice. The only thing I didn't like is that the place was pretty empty when we came in, and they placed us far away from the fireplace and in a table in a corner- even though there were tables closer to the fire where we could see more of the murals and pretty decorations they have.

• Visited December 2013