“A good place to stay, very nice Manager and clean pleasant rooms.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn

You added Days Inn to your Saves list
Days Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   333 East Hart St., Buffalo, WY 82834 (Formerly Econo Lodge)   |
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Buffalo
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“A good place to stay, very nice Manager and clean pleasant rooms.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

A nice welcome from a friendly man. The room was lovely, a nice size with microwave, fridge and decent tv. It was very clean and the beds were very very comfortable.

The breakfast was fine, cereals,juice, waffles, biscuits and gravy plus pastries, toast etc. Plenty of choice.

Across the road were a few fast food outlets. The town is a nice little town for a stroll.

Excellent value for money.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
fun84, General Manager at Days Inn, responded to this review, May 20, 2012
Thank you for taking your time to write review of our hotel! We strive to offer a great place to stay along with outstanding customer service! In reviewing your post it seems our hard work and dedication is paying off, and your compliments say it all! I appreciate you taking the time to post your experience online. On behalf of myself and my staff I thank you and look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

M. Qasim Khan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

Me and my husband was traveling from helena Montana to Colorado to see my parents so we decide to stop in buffalo. We went to hotel to check the rates and we found Econolodge their rates was better than other hotels with hot breakfast. Room was spacious. Clean bathrooms with comfortable beds even plasma tv. The gentleman at the desk was nice and polite. Gave us direction to a very good steak house. We will recommend this hotel to anyone that comes through buffalo. Thanks for great room we really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed May 2012

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

we had a soccor tournament in sheridan in may so we decide to stay in buffalo because sheridan was full and could not find any rooms. so we called to econolodge and they had rooms. we booked five rooms for our group. when we arrived we had warm welcome. the lady at the desk was very nice and helpful. our room was clean beds were comfortable. internet worked great. they also had hot breakfast which was a plus. we really enjoyed our stay there and would be back next year for an other game.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Winnipeg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

A perfect fit for our late night arrival for a one night stay. Room was clean and roomy. Staff were congenial and helpful and complimentary breakfast was simple and satisfying.

Room Tip: A main floor room offers parking right in front of the door.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
fun84, General Manager at Days Inn, responded to this review, June 20, 2012

EconoLodge
Buffalo, WY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012 via mobile

Great rooms, wonderful staff, resturant across the street.

• Stayed March 2012
fun84, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn, responded to this review, April 3, 2012

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012 via mobile

It was nice motel to stay. Great rooms good breakfast. Low rates with good service what else you can ask for.

• Stayed March 2012

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel during our sons basketball games. We were quiet surprise with room. It was very nice and clean. It was quiet comfortable. They had everything you can ask for in the hotel. I would definetly stay there again when we will come back next time for his game.

• Stayed February 2012

M. Qasim Khan

Been to Days Inn? Share your experiences!