“Country Home Cooking at the BEST!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 24 Restaurants in Woodruff
Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Barbecue
Travelers Rest, South Carolina, United States
“Country Home Cooking at the BEST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Some friends at work have been talking about how wonderful the fried chicken was at the Mustard Seed BBQ & Catering was. My wife and I decided to go Sunday after Church. There was a huge crowd there, and the buffet was delicious. It was like having Sunday dinner at Mom's house. All the same items on the buffet that you would expect from a typical Southern Country home. Fried Chicken, Turkey and Dressing, Green Beans, Mac and Cheese, Ham, Cabbage, Corn Bread, Dinner Rolls, Creamed Potatoes and Gravy, plus 5 desserts! Peach Cobbler, Strawberry Cake, Chocolate Cake, Pecan Pie and Banana Pudding. All for 9.99 each plus your drink. ALL YOU CAN EAT!!! I will return when I am in the area next!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“True Country Cooking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Stopped in with the family for Sunday Lunch Buffet...real easy spot off of I-26 Woodruff exit. Simply said....real good food. The buffet was southern fare with fried chicken, creamed corn, potatoes and gravy, cornbread muffins, sweet potatoes and more. Really good. The sweet tea was southern sweet and we loved the many desserts...I was torn between pecan pie and chocolate cake...so I had both. Service was great...very polite and attentive. It's a small place off the beaten path....and one we'll stop at again next time we are through.

• Visited October 2013