“Nice Pool” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Weston, Wisconsin
“Nice Pool”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We really had a great time with the grandtwins at the Americinn. The room was immaculate. There was no ice machine on the second floor though. The pool and hot tub were a real treat. The pool water was just the right temperature and the hot tub was truly hot and bubbly. We shared our pool toys and left them behind for others to enjoy. The bed, pillows and linen were soft and comfy and we all slept good. The twins gave a thumbs up for the pull out bed. A nice continental breakfast with sausage and eggs, donuts, bagels, muffins, yogurt, cereal and beverages. We would stay again but only on the first floor.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Melissa K, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Rapids, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Oh yes, after a long day of traveling nothing like a wonderful lodge to check in to with a Pool, whirlpool, very comfortable beds and a hot home-style free breakfast! We are so glad that you enjoyed it all! I myself have to little kids and so I know how first hand how important it is to get two thumbs up from them!!

Thank you for taking the time to write the review and giving us a great recommendation. We appreciate it!

Please do come back and see us again soon!

Have a wonderful day!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I stay at this hotel regularly for business. The rates are very good, and the place is always spotless. They recently remodeled, and everything is new now. I would definitely recommend. They have a helpful staff, and are an excellent value.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Melissa K, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Rapids, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! My staff and I have put everything into this hotel and I believe the remodel really shows that! With talking to my guest I have come to realize most people want 3 main things; Great service, clean rooms and a competitive rate. Everyday we strive to deliver that expectation.
Again, thank you for staying with us and recommending our hotel to travelers!

bechtelsville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I can't express enough how friendly and comfortable the hotel was during our stay..clean, quiet, nice breakfast, all the employees were top notch. Jerry was outstanding in helping us...and all the household employees were friendly and thoughtful. There is no other hotel in the area we would stay, in a return trip. Excellent value !!! Give this hotel the highest rating possible !!
Cathy and Andy, Pennsylvania

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Yes, our staff is wonderful, they are highly trained and we are very proud of them! They have worked very hard to learn to provide exceptional customer service and, as you experienced, do a wonderful job.

We really appreciate the time you took to write the review and your pleasant thoughts.

We look forward to having you with us again soon!

Until then, have many beautiful, happy days!
Janesville, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

If I could choose between poor and average, that would be my choice. Not quite poor, not quite average...

My reception at the front desk was average, not overly enthusiastic. I dropped in with out a reservation and took a king suite with a hot tub. When I entered my room, the first thing that I noticed that bothered me was the odor, the room smelled like gym socks. The hot tub was clean on the outside, but as soon as I filled it with water and activated the jets, brown cornflake-like chunks ejected from the jets. I emptied the tub and tried again, still more chunks. After I drained and refilled again, the chunks were gone. I don't know what they were, but it was gross. (Maybe the cause of the smell?) The TV was good quality, but no movie channels. The room had a fridge and a microwave and a very small table/desk to get work done. The bathroom was also a major disappointment. The shower head was gross, looked as if it was never cleaned by the staff, the toilet had stains in the base of the bowl. And after I took my shower (ripped shower curtain) the shower didn't drain.
The positive: bed was GREAT, very comfortable and smelled/felt clean. I love the fact that they give you 6 pillows for the bed. The place was dead quiet, I slept really well. The breakfast was typical, but satisfying. The front counter staff was more enthusiastic than the night shift. Friendly and smiling.
Overall: I am a bit disappointed in the overall attention to detail, for $100+ I expect cleanliness and my room to be repaired and in good condition. To me the value -vs- experience was off.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Melissa K, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Rapids, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the AmericInn Wisconsin Rapids. We are truly sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept our apologies for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. Constructive feedback from our guests is crucial in our continued quest to provide unparalleled guest service and impeccably clean lodging accommodations.

Our AmericInn has a very high standard and reputation of guest room cleanliness. You were promised a clean room and it appears we did not live up to that expectation. To more consistently accomplish that goal, we have made some changes to the way in which our guest rooms are cleaned and inspected before being rented to our guests.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience which you experienced. It is our wish that you will continue to benefit from our excellent accommodations, exceptional guest service and that you will honor us with another opportunity to exceed your expectations. We are dedicated to providing the highest standards of service for our guest and I can assure you we will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and happy one. We look forward to serving you again in the future and will once again say, “Welcome to the end of the day”.

Best Regards,

AmericInn Wisconsin Rapids
Appleton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

I stay in hotels about 150 nights a year-that includes 3 continents!
This one is a great place to stay-quiet , clean, friendly, exellent value, has all the amenities you expect from AmericInn.
I keep coming back because I can recharge my batteries here and have better service than I could expect anywhere else.
Those who travel to Europe or Asia know that they would have to pay $250/night to have anything even close to this facility.
Consider using if often....and you will get free upgrades....like room with jacuzzi....suite, or just huge room that will fit good size family.
I highly recomend it.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It makes us so happy when we know we have provided a wonderful stay in every way possible!

Our staff is the very best! Everyone works so hard to ensure that the property is very clean and that they have done everything possible to make your stay divine.

Oh yes, our whirlpool suites! Aren't they wonderful? The deep spacious tub with a waterfall faucet makes it even more delightful! It is a perfect place to lose your self in relaxation. That is why we love our Easy Rewards program! As soon as you become a member, as long as we have the availability, we can offer a free upgrade to one of our spacious suites!!

Thank you again for taking the time to write such a complimentary review! We are so happy that you always have a wonderful stay!
Mequon, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

Very friendly and professional staff. Strive to assist with any needs. I always stay here when I am in town. I have stayed at several other places in town and now always return here. Great job for this level of hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Thank you! What a great review! We couldn't agree more and it makes us so happy that you are enjoying our property in the way we have hoped everyone would!
WISCONSIN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

My family stayed there for a weekend along with an entire basketball team my son was playing with in the 8th grade basketball state tournament in Stevens Point. I thought this place was really nice. The staff was very friendly. The rooms were very clean and kept up well. The beds were very comfortable and I actually did not get a backache like at most motels. The breakfast was excellent with sausage patties, scrambled eggs, waffles, fruit, cereal, bagels, etc. Even with several teams staying there the food at breakfast was always plentiful and the area very clean. Checking out was a breeze. We would definately stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Melissa K, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Rapids, responded to this review, March 29, 2012
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the AmericInn of Wisconsin Rapids. Our top priority is creating an environment in which our guests can relax, renew and recharge. Feedback from our guests is crucial in our continued quest to provide unparalleled guest service and impeccably clean lodging accommodations.

It was a pleasure to have the basketball teams stay with us. We are dedicated to providing the highest standards of service for our guest. We will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and happy one. Even with a full hotel we stride on making everyone feel unique and welcome. We look forward to serving you again in the future and will once again say, “Welcome to the end of the day”.

Best Regards,

AmericInn Wisconsin Rapids

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Rapids? Share your experiences!