“Very Impressed!” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Wisconsin
“Very Impressed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I have been staying at the Quality Inn at Marshfield, WI. Stevens Point was the closest Quality Inn I could find on your list to write a review. My dad was flown flight for life to St. Joseph's hospital. The hospital gave us a list of hotels. Quality Inn was the first hotel we came upon. The staff here is fantastic! They are always asking if there is anything that they can do to help us. The rooms are so clean and the beds are comfortable. There isn't that usual stagnant hotel smell--just smells clean. The hallways are immaculate, as is the lobby area. The heater puts off a constant hum so you do not hear others around you. The continental breakfast is very good compared to most hotels. My mom has a room here and my brothers have all popped up and had rooms. We have all had the same wonderful experience. They gave us a very generous discount because of my dad being in the hospital. I thought that was very nice. I will definitely use Quality Inn again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Kaukauna, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Comparing similar motels, this one is a good value. For a comeptive price you get all the usual things that you would expect, plus it has a nice pool area, hot tub, and sun room, and more choices for breakfast than I would expect. The breakfast area is small but we stayed a night when the motel was not busy so we did not have any problem finding a place to sit. The food was fresh and good, and set up in an attractive manner. This motel is clean and comfortable but don't expect frills. The staff is outstanding, friendly and helpful and make you feel very welcome from the front desk clerk to the people who clean the rooms.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

not by a long shot, and the air conditioners are a bit loud (which doesn't bother me) and it's pretty spartan...but the beds are comfortable, it's clean, the folks are nice and the price was reasonable. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Saint Augustine Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Most motels are providing breakfast these days. We stay in motels approximately 60 nights a year and this is by far the best breakfast we have ever had as part of the price of the room. The homefires-sauage is great and the scrambled eggs are fresh and tasty. There is also susage of saugage gravy, make-em-yourself waffles and all of the other food you would expect including both apples and bananas. This is a slighly older property and could use a re-model, but the rooms are large and very well laid out. There is a partition between the sink/bathroom area and the bedroom with a nightlight which is a nice feature. It is not disturbing and allows one to easily find the toilet in the middle of the night All of the rooms are non-smoling and we couldn't smell and residue from the days when this was not true. The staff are friendly and competent.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

Older property in need of some upgrades. New beds would be a great place to start as the one I slept in was very old and uncomfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2011

I just got married this past August and my husband and I decided to block rooms at Quality for our guests! We were extremely pleased with the service!! Every staff member I talked to was very helpful and knowledgeable! As a bride, I am of course looking for the best for my friends and family! We definitely got the best hotel! There was staff there all through the night to help guests check in and find their rooms after our reception! The rooms were spotless and comfortable. My husband sometimes has trouble sleeping on hotel beds, and this one was perfect!! Great night sleep for newlyweds! :) I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Salem, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

Our room was very clean, modern, and quiet. The hotel is central to the city, easy to find, and surprisingly reasonable. Our stay was comfortable and we were most impressed with breakfast selection. I would recommend the Quality Inn to all of my friends and family!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!