“Not my usual experience” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Late Night
Menomonie, Wisconsin
“Not my usual experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I will admit that the place was busy and they did not appear to have enough staff on that morning. However, it did not meet my expectations, even allowing for being extra busy. I was generally disappointed, food, service and cleanliness. It took a long time to pay and leave. Too busy with people coming in as well as those leaving.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

“Good Food, Service@ a Great Price.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

This wasn't just any Denny's it had 50's theme going on and was charming. Hubby had the French Toast Grand Slam Breakfast. He said it was delicious! I could tell by the way he was inhaling it. =)
I had the Country Fried Steak/Hash Browns....Very good. The waitress was very pleasant and easy to speak with. She was great at her job and it was obvious she enjoyed it. Thank you!

Visited November 2012
Howard Lake, Minnesota
“Love the Nachos!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Had to wait a bit to be seated. Best nachos ever though! Very authentic and spicy. The portions are very large my family and I did not finish any of our orders so we had to ask for take out boxes. I had the pot roast and it was delicious. My daughter loved the kids spaghetti, not enough sauce but no problem getting more. Our waitress was very polite and attentive. Will visit again next time we go to the dells :)

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Seated immediately. Our server was friendly. Our order was incorrect, but our server was apologetic and it was corrected immediately. The food wasn't great, but I wasn't expecting anything spectacular. Definitely overpriced. The bathrooms were appallingly dirty and lacked toilet paper, soap, etc. Not a horrible experience, but if you have a little extra money, I'd say aim a little higher.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Yikes!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

Greeted by an employee with bad bo. Table was dirty and sticky when we sat down. Food was bad. Should have followed mi instinct to go somewhere else when we pulled in the parking lot.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere