“Pedro's Closed :(” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Big Lake, Minnesota
“Pedro's Closed :(”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

This was a great place with free nacho bar during happy hour and great drink specials.. now it is an expensive and gloomy place called Alamo Smokehouse. What a sad change to the Dells area. Pedro's was a fun happy place.. sorry it's gone :(

Visited October 2012

Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
“I have had better, but still a very good restaurant.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I liked the food very much. Wish the salsa was a little better. Good drinks and very nice atmosphere.

Visited May 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“CLOSED”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Pedro’s is now CLOSED. Pedro’s was a favorite and had the BEST Mexican food in the Dells area. I am so sad to see that the owners are coming up with a “new concept” for 2013. I ordered the same taco platter, with the chipotle mashed potatoes and rice for every visit. Since the restaurant has closed, I’ve visited Pedro’s in Madison and it is not the same.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Customer Service was poor and cold food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

We went over Labor Day weekend to eat, the fijatta platters recieved were suppose to be sizzling like advertised $60.00 we paid. Waitress patted our tortillas to tell me they were done, and warm, but as I showed her "no" they were not. As a mother of three, I do know how to cook and what is safe and healthy for my family to eat. With the service recieved, I would say it was quite discouraging and poor. Waitress got Manager before we requested her prescence or had any disagreements, manager came and began to tell us to get over it and pretty much just eat our food, very disappointing, waitress came back latter crying to the table, which was kind of unplesant. Guacomole recieved was brown-tomatoes were spoiled, which I do know when guacomole is no longer good to eat, especially for children. All we wanted was fresh guacamole, the waitress stated, we would have to pay more if we wanted fresh stuff and we found it upsetting to know that what we were recieving was nothing the less but not fresh. Not very pleased at all with food and service here. I have been to many Authentic Mexican resturants and never have I seen bad representation until here. I did make 2 attempts to contact the CEO but he has ignored my concerns.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Michelle B, Manager at Pedro's Mexican Restaurante, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
restaurant has closed operations.
Oak Harbor, Ohio
“Pedro's Mexican Restaurante”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Great authentic Mexican food! Wife had seafood enchilada and it had Alaskan King Crab, not the imitation stuff.. Salsa very good. Fajitas very good. Waiter was Steve and he was very attentive, right there when we needed him. atmosphere was authentic Mexican. Restaurant was very clean, service was fast, a very enjoyable meal. A must visit if you are going to Wisconsin Dells.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere