“Lovely” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“Lovely”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

We came here for a afternoon meal and it was great. Loved the chips and sala, we ordered guacamole and it was made in front of us at our table and it was great as well. Our meal was very good I loved it if I'm ever back i. The dells again I will be stopping by again.

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“worse restaurant ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I'll never go back again!!!!!!!The staff is really mean.The food is disgusting!Don't go there to waste your time and money!

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Michelle B, Manager at Pedro's Mexican Restaurante, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
The person who wrote this review never stepped foot in our restaurant. They attempted to park in our private lot for a locale parade and festival being held in our town of Wisconsin Dells, Sept. 14-16. When asked politely by the parking attendant to please move their vehicle they became irate and hosyile calling everyone in the vicinity "a bunch of rednecks" this review should not even be posted because it is not legitimate.
Chequamegon Bay
“Great food, great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We love this restaurant! Great food, great atmosphere, great service! We go here whenever we visit. It's fun! Food is oh so good!

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Edina, Minnesota
“Fast service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Our party of 11 was seated right away. The food was your typical Mexican, but it was very good. Second time there and we will likely go back the next time we are in the Dells.

Visited August 2012
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Chili's fajitas were better...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

I didn't think a mexican restaurant could cook such a bland and week old tasting fajita dish such as the one I had. Seriously, I HAVE had better at Chili's. I wish I was making this up. Save your money.

Visited August 2012