“Sunday Lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Joliet
“Sunday Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

There are a dizzying array of food choices in this tourist area, however, I give Dave's two thumbs up! Though it is a bit pricey, the quality of the food and service makes this a go-to spot for me when I am in the Dells.
Bonus: sign up for Famous Dave's web page and receive coupons and discounts for future visits.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Excellent service and meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Although there was a brief waiting period to dine it was worth it. Great service and meal with a nice dessert presented to celebrate our family member's birthday.

Visited August 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“BBQ Rib Tips”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

The rib tips were pretty good, not quite what I expressed for I love sauce on my meat. The sweet corn was very good, it just needed some butter, salt and pepper on it. I visited one store down town Wisconsin Dells. I will go back one day.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Normally huge fan!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We are normally huge fans of famous Dave's restaurant chain but the meal we had in the dells was very low by the standard that was set at the other 2 locations we have gone to. The food was very fatty, my burnt ends portion of my meal had1/3 of the pieces be all fat and my wife had the chop pork and it was very fatty, she picked off almost half of her pork stack. Pretty disappointed because we were so excited to see they had one in the dells!

Visited July 2013
Next to Packerland
“Family Night At Famous Dave's in the Dells”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We ate at the larger of the 2 restaurants which is located on the southeast side of the Dells/Lake Delton vacation area. It was a great family experience and all 5 of us were completely satisfied with our meal! The choices are vast and the service and quality of food exceptional! One dining tip, do not wear white shorts when eating at a rib joint!!! Will definitely dine at a Famous Dave's again!

• Visited July 2013