“Okay food” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Late Night
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Okay food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

The only one that is good to go to, is the one on Broadway. The one next to Kalahari has bad service and cold food. On Broadway, good service and good food, go on a busy day!

Visited December 2012

“Usually Great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Good food, nice staff, but a few problems. One time someone in my family got a small bone in their pulled pork sandwich. One time, the chicken tenders didn't really taste right, like they used a new recipe, which isn't bad, but, the weird thing is, someone else had gotten chicken tenders too, but they tasted normal. We've had many times, at least two that I can remember when we ask for lemonade, and they either say, they're out, or we get the lemonade and it tastes like water with a small hint of lemon. But other than that, it has always been good, nice waiters and waitresses who take care of the problems.
Tip: To save money, go for lunch instead of dinner.
Tip: The Downtown Dells location is not as spacious as the Lake Delton location, by Kalahari.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

over rated and not that good. I would not eat there again. I see their items in the stories and if they are anything like what the serve I am not interested.

Visited June 2012
Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin
“Need lots of napkins!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

My husband and I like to stop whenever we have the chance when driving through the Dells, The ribs are awesome! If family is present we recommend the trash can lid, which is a little bit of everything.

Visited April 2012
New Douglas, Illinois, United States
“Wow! Delicious and good prices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Loved this place. Very reasonable prices and the best ribs...and I am not even a big fan of them. The waitress was great too. I would go back to Famous Dave's if I am ever in the Dells again! My girls ages 12, 10 & 8 loved it also. The 8 year old had the kids ribs and couldn't get enough of them. She wasn't crazy about the mashed potatoes since they were very garlicy (I ate them for her and they were delicious to me!). The coleslaw would make it worthwhile for me also! We really loved it!

Visited December 2012