“Great breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neenah, Wisconsin, United States
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Stopped in for breakfast before heading to the water park. There were so many delicious sounding items on the menu, I had to consult our waitress for help! She was super friendly and offered honest feedback, which is always nice. I ordered the peanut butter pancakes and let me tell you, they were amazing! Way more than I could eat too. The strawberry syrup was great on them. The coffee was also good, which coming from me is a compliment because I am a super picky coffee drinker. I will definitely be going back next time I am in the Dells!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Winkler, Canada
“Amazing Waffles & Pancakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

There are a lot of options to choose from. I had the banana split waffle and it was very big for the price we paid for it. Expect to wait to be seated.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
dubuque, iowa
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We enjoyed breakfast here 1 morning. Everything was tasty, we had the corn pancakes, strawberry blintzes and logenberry pancakes. Expect to wait a bit as they have quite the business!

Visited July 2014
Minneapolis
“Poor value, unless you can't make pancakes”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I recognize that standards have to be adjusted for the Dells in summer, but I feel TA reviews steered me wrong to this place. The food was fine, and our server was friendly. But the price, $50 for four breakfasts (two adults, two kids) when the primary ingredients are flour and eggs? Of course their portions are generous - their food costs next to nothing. Long wait even on weekdays. I recommend it only if someone else is paying and you have nowhere else to be.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wisconsin
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

This is our favorite breakfast spot. Really enjoy the hash-browns and the blintzes. Huge portions, my kids split the chocolate chip pancakes.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere