“Lots of Food” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Chicago, Illinois
“Lots of Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

The menu is quite extensive and has many different kinds of pancakes. You also get quite a bit of food. The service was good, but not exceptional.

Eagan
“The Best Pancakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I look forward to eating here every time I visit Wisconsin Dells. Truly the best pancakes I have ever had. Wide variety of pancakes on the menu and prices are very affordable.

Chicago, IL
“Huge Variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Mr Pancake is the place to go if you like pancakes outside of your normal buttermilk variety. I particularly like the buckwheat and corn ones. They are high priced ($7 for eggs - yikes) but the food is good and the employees are very nice.

Visited September 2012
“Great breakfast for the Dells”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

The pancakes were excellent first and foremost. You get a lot per order but all you get with an order of pancakes is pancakes. No eggs. No hashbrowns. No meat. Any of those are a la carte. The service was excellent and attentive. The dining room was crowded and the tables were very close together. I will be back though, as this is my new go to breakfast joint here.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

Food was amazing loved it. I had the strawberry pancakes and it was great. We went early before 9 because we had a coupon to get 10% off our bill and it wasn't crowed at all. Our food was served to us very fast. I will deffently be coming back to mr pancakes if I'm in the dells again.