“Great Burger!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great Burger!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Stopped in here between indoor softball games at the Wisconsin Dells Center. Burger was delicious - hand formed patti, thick, cooked perfectly, juicy, tasty, good bun that held up to the weight/juiciness. Only thing I'd change is the chips that came with it - run of the mill, out of the bag, plain old chips. Jazz it up with fresh sweet potato chips or even kettle chips and it would be PERFECT.

Atmosphere/setting is beautiful - log cabin, overlooking scenic river. Almost makes you forget you are in the very crowded, chaotic Wisconsin Dells!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, Washington
“Mediocre food, nice location”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Chose the restaurant for its location, disappointing dry burgers, uninteresting fries, better to go to Culvers with less atmosphere.

Visited October 2012
“Beautiful view, just come sit on a bench!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We have been here before and unfortunately the food is not very good. The best thing to eat is the nachos. The rest of the food is ok at best and the price for everything is high. The view is beautiful, but you can eat somewhere else and then just sit on one of the benches on the river walk and see the view. Our children love fettuccine, but they thought this fettuccine was disgusting. I tried it and it was not good. We ordered some of the items for the nachos on the side and the waitress told us, “Ok, but the cook isn’t going to like that.” We were there with a party of eight. There were two other tables and two people sitting at the bar so it was not busy. None of us were impressed and we had all been there before. We decided that we would not be returning.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Great place will come again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Great atmosphere being outside on the river. Food was good . Looks a great place to hang out at night.small menu. But honestly great service and the food they do have was enjoyable.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing view- below average food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I wanted to go to this place the second I saw it. I should have read reviews like i usually do first. The food wasnt good and service was poor. No host-I had to ask the bartender if i could sit anywhere. Then I waited forever for a menu- I guess the waitress assumed I was waiting for someone. Then she made me feel wierd I was eating alone- Im sure Im not the only one on business... My appetizer of Hot fried chips and "homemade" French Onion dip I could make better at home... my Italian beef sandwich tastes like the kind I buy in the freezer section at the store. I asked for coleslaw because I didnt need chips and fries- it was AWFUL. Literally a dixie cup of chopped cabbage- like they forgot the dressing. Im so glad the view was great. May go back for drinks if my hubby comes with next time- but just to enjoy the view.

• Visited September 2012