“Dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Madison, Wisconsin
“Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Just want to let everyone know that if you have a coupon, be sure to present it right away when you arrive. I forgot and when I tried to redeem it later, I was told no. I would think that a restaurant of this caliber would want to honor the coupon. The steaks were good but overpriced I feel. The only thing included was bread and a salad. The salad was delicious. There were just two of us so the sides were out of the question because they were so large. It would be nice to have a smaller option. A pound of broccoli or asparagus was just too much for the two of us. Our server was very nice.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brad S, General Manager at Kaminski's Chop House, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Happyandhealthy2014,

I do appologize for the confusion with the coupon that you had. Please contact me at brads@chulavistaresort.com so that we may discuss this further.

Charlotte Amalie, null, United States
“Filet Om Nom Mignon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

My husband and I both had the Filet and it was incredible! One of the best we've ever had :) There's nothing worse than going to a fancy expensive place and then being disappointed with the food but that was definitely not the case here. Even the salad that comes with the meal was delicious and fresh. Loved every minute of this dinner!!

Brad S, General Manager at Kaminski's Chop House, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Ines K,

Thank you for your positive comments! The filet is one of my favorites especially when we "Oscar Style" it with King Crab meat, asparagus and hollandaise sauce. My mouth is watering right now just thinking about it...

Montana
“Second visit and we will be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

The staff is very professional, friendly, and share a spirit of fun. We love the Neuske bacon - more than enough to save some for breakfast. Salad is prepared at the table with your choice of additions, and the steaks are dry aged and delicious. Nice wine list and reasonably priced.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dear K R,

I'm glad that we share the same love for Neuske's bacon! Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Palatine, Illinois
“LOVE this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

The food is great but what I didn't expect was how great the salad was going to be. We will be back in June and have reservations to eat here already!

Visited February 2014
Dear Brenna J,

Thank you for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again in June!

Madison, Wisconsin
“Best Steakhouse in Wisconsin Dells.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Let me start by saying the view is just fantastic! If your looking for a nice romantic spot that isn't so dimly lit that you cant see who you're sitting across from and don't feel like you have to whisper to your partner (Double Cut), than this is just what your looking for. Staff was excellent, and when I had questions, they were able to ask the chef who was very accommodating! I had the Rib-eye, and let me tell you it was out of this world. I've had my fair share of cuts of meat, but whatever they do, let them keep doing it! My wife had the filet with lobster tail "enhancement" and she loved it as well. Everything was perfect, from our creative cocktails to their darn near famous KBC hashbrowns. Definitely coming back, and definitely bringing more friends. Well worth the price-tag.

• Visited April 2014