“Interesting and fun” 5 of 5 stars

Aurora, Illinois
5 attraction reviews
“Interesting and fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

The ancillary exhibits seemed a little sad. Rabbits, raccoons, lemurs, and birds in cages. But the highlight was the deer. The kids loved seeing so many deer, roaming free. We bought two packages of crackers ($2 each) to feed the animals and this kept our kids busy the whole time. The deer have no fear of humans and will hang out and tolerate petting as long as you are feeding them.

This was a great way to spend a coupe of hours.

Saint Charles, Illinois
“Not impressed.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Went later in the day. Deer must have already been fed. Not many approached us. I thought it was a little pricey.

Dubuque, IA
5 attraction reviews
“Interesting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Interesting experience. Would recommend. Nice for the kids to be able to be this close to nature. Really cool to see deer up close and being able to pet them.

missouri
8 attraction reviews
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I'm a huge animal lover and when I seen they had a deer farm I told my husband I wanted to go. He laughed and said we have deer in Missouri! I begged him to go and he agreed! He ended up having fun and made me take pictures of him feeding the big antler deer! Some other person posted there was deer poop everywhere and yes there was but what do you expect when the deer are roaming free?! I'm 30 years old and I had a blast feeding and petting the deer! If I had kids I would have taken them with me!!! It was a great way to spend the afternoon!!

Charlotte, North Carolina
17 attraction reviews
“Well worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

If you are an animal lover, child or adult, this place is worth a few hours. It is a nice place where people get to interact with sweet deer, feeding and petting. It was really cute.

Visited June 2013