“Great Time” 5 of 5 stars

Worthington, Minnesota
5 attraction reviews
“Great Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

We loved all the deer that were roaming around and the park was amazing. My daughter wanted to go back the next day! We go back again if we are going back to the dells

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
63 attraction reviews
“Leisure Amidst Chaos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Strolling through the deer park was a nice break from all the hustle and bustle of the Dells. The animals appeared to be well cared for. The grounds were clean. The animals were friendly. The kids had a great time.

Rockford,IL
8 attraction reviews
“just like the other reviews”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

I was a little skeptic... but we had so much fun. The friendly deer just walk up to you and lots of places to walk to. We bought the cracker for $2 each pack and well worth it.

chicago
4 attraction reviews
“Still fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

My daughter asked to see the Deer Park, having not been there for several years. We went during our trip last week, and had a blast! Feeding the deer, new babies running around. A great way to spend an afternoon in a shady, park-like setting.

spring grove
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

I had been to the Deer Park as a child and loved it. I got to take my 6 year old this time. It is a neat place. The deer are friendly and you can actually hug them. I was a big fan of the lemurs that were there. The place is well maintained and the animals seem well cared for. It hasn't really changed since I was there 20+ years ago. It is a must see and one of the more affordable attractions in the Dells.