“If your not picky....” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Star Motel Resort

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Star Motel Resort
You added Star Motel Resort to your Saves list
1571 & 1531 Wisconsin Dells Parkway, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965   |
Ranked #58 of 80 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Trevor, Wisconsin
“If your not picky....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

If your not picky this is the place to be. I am the type of person that trys not to spend too much time in the hotel. So if I can find a deal I will go for it.The rooms are very basic and clean. Of course everything is a bit old but who cares your on vacation,... Get out of your room and have fun in the dells. This place is in a good location, right in the middle of everything.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends

Solo
Business
Brodhead
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2010

We stayed here in June 2010. It is a very clean place and the pools were very well maintained. We would stay there again for sure! The staff was helpful whenever we needed something. I would recommend this Motel to anyone who is looking to save on there stay so they have more cash to do other fun things in the dells area.
Rena and Jeff, Brodhead, WI
Thanks for the Great Time.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Mishawaka, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2010

My family stay here and was really upset . no phone in room, t.v. not working , no slides at pool, broken lamp in room and plate missing from outlet near bed. Price reaaly was cheap and this hotel showed why.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2010 via mobile

I bring a show to the Dells area every couple of months and the men who perform in it BEG to be booked at this motel! They have a building that is quiet and away from where we stay, perfect for families! Then two buildings surrounding an outside and inside pool that are perfect for groups like us! Right acrossed from Marleys! Next to Mount Olympus! Noahs Ark acrossed the street! Great guest services! We love it there! Thanks for having the hottest spot in the dells!

• Stayed July 2010
Krakow, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2009

I simply wanted to find a cheap and good hotel in Dells and I really made it! for a very low price you get great location (walkin distance between Noah's ark and MT Olympus - two biggest water parks, I like the first one better, I have been given a niiiice discount for the whole day thanks to Star Motel) you also get nice spacious clean rooms, big pools, jacuzzi, wifi internet and what I liked best - so much space in the forrest and behind the hotel to chill out, make a bbq or bonfire. and all that for only 45 bucks a night. i spent some time searchin and I tell you - you won't find any close offer to this one so dont hesitate.
even if youre travelling with family not with friends like me you can surely choose Star Motel. they were rebuilding the kids' playground when I was there.
Book ur place so nobody takes it :D!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2009

So I went to the dells trying to find some place to stay with my friends (I'm a 37 year old women). We just wanted to get away for the weekend and explore a new area. Star Motel Resort was really cheap (only $50!) and they had everything we needed to enjoy the dells. We didn't want to pay a lot for the room because we knew we would be downtown and at the water parks most of the time. Star Motel was accommodating, the room had two pretty comfortable beds, and fridge. The area was really nice with picnic tables, and grills, and a play area for kids. It obviously wasn't a five star resort, and it could use a little sprucing up, but for only fifty bucks, it was awesome. I loved the old lady that worked at the front desk. She was so cute!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends
milwaukee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2008

We arrived at the motel on Thursday with 7 people. The hotel looks right out of the brady bunch. Green wood head boards, black rod iron hanging lamps and dated furniture. I would not have had a problem with the old decor but the room had stained sheets and shower curtin and smelled musty. If you turned the a/c on it cleared up this problem. The guests at the hotel were very loud and I felt like I was on an epasode of cops. The pools and picnic area are nice. it really comes down to you get what you pay for. My family was on a tight buget this year but we will be saving up for better accommidations next year.

• Liked — picnic area
  • Disliked — not clean
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Star Motel Resort? Share your experiences!