“A Must When Visiting the Dells!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, International, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Doing business, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Modern American cuisine with a sense of adventure, High Rock stands out with bold flavors and fresh ingredients. Serving lunch and dinner you can enjoy this local's favorite restaurant, located in the heart of downtown Wisconsin Dells. High Rock Cafe offers casual dining in a contemporary atmosphere. Unique salads, wraps, sandwiches, delicious crab cakes, pastas, steaks, and so much more. Great local micro-brews and wine list, and new specialty craft cocktails. Open daily at 11 am. Visit us during your next vacation or conference!
dubuque, iowa
“A Must When Visiting the Dells!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We enjoyed dinner here on July 4. We were a party of 4 adults and 1 toddler. Everything everyone ordered was delish, and so were the drinks. Very neat atmosphere. We will be back!

Visited July 2014

Wisconsin
“Neat atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our food and the restaurant was decorated cool.The prices were high and we left a little hungry.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Wausau, Wisconsin
“Haven for gourmets in the Dells!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Excellent crab cakes!

I've tried their walleye entree twice and it is excellent.

I have also had their catch of the day twice: superb!

Visited July 2014
Brainerd, Minnesota
“Excellent food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

We each ordered something different and everyone loved their choice. My tilapia fish tacos were delicious and seemed to a be a popular dish. Beautiful evening to enjoy outdoor seating.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Viroqua, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best places I have ever eaten!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

My husband took me here on our last day in the Dells and it was absolutely perfect! I had the fish tacos and he had one of their burgers. I would say they have the best fish tacos I have ever had! My husband burger was amazing too, the bun was so tasty! I got a side salad with ranch and their ranch was definitely homemade and I wish I had the recipe, haha My husband got a side of the garlic tots and OH MY GOODNESS!!! I could have eaten those for my whole meal! I also got a mango basil margarita and if we weren't about to head home I would have had a few more. We got there when it was completely packed and they told us it could be a half an hour wait. We got in within ten minutes and they apologized for the wait even though we thought it was very quick. Our waitress was so friendly and was suggesting places for us to check out before we leave and for our next trip there. The prices were great, especially for the huge portions! I give it 5 star all around and we will definitely be making multiple trips to the Dells just to eat here!

• 5 of 5 stars Food