“Clean, lovely surroundings” 5 of 5 stars

Minneapolis, Minnesota
16 attraction reviews
“Clean, lovely surroundings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

In the midst of all the chaos and tackiness of the Dells, the Sundara Spa is a quiet, restful place. We thoroughly enjoyed an afternoon of lounging by the pool, receiving outstanding massages, and indulging in some delicious mojitos. Very fun!

wisconsin
“wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Sundara is such a wonderful place to relax and unwind. I have stayed here overnight and as a day guest. I have been here quite a few times and have never gone to a better spa. Everything has always been great, I have never had a problem with any of the staff as in some other reviews, they have always been quite friendly and ready to help. The rooms have always been clean and beautiful. It is so peaceful and relaxing, the services are great. We had Amber and Sarah this time and they were excellent!! My only suggestion would be some type of blinds for the big windows in the suites, not everyone loves to be awake at 6:00a.m. with the sun in there face, the option should be the guests, they can pull the blinds or leave them open. It is expensive but in this case you get what you pay for. I love this place!

Eagle, WI
8 attraction reviews
“Luxurious Comfort and Relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Have gone to Sundara for spa service a couple of times and can't wait to go back. Massages leave you feeling like a limp noodle. Too many positives to list, but the outdoor pool (warm water - yes!) with fireplace rank way up there. Love it, love it, love it. Would love a year-round membership, if the had them, to use the rain showers, steam room, cold dunk pool, jacuzzi, and swim pool.

Visited October 2011
Washington, DC
“Best Way to Spend a Travel Morning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

The morning we left the Dells, I went to Sundara Spa for a Shiro Dhara treatment and massage - and to kill some time. I took their first appointment and showed up at 8am. They recommend you show up 1 hour before your treatment to take advantage of their self-guided purifying bath ritual. MAKE SURE YOU BRING A SWIMSUIT. I had the place to myself - so my self-guided bath ritual was awesome and very peaceful. By the time my massage was finished at 10:15 - the bath ritual area was hopping. Keep that in mind if you are looking for a little peace and privacy. JJ did my massage ritual - easily one of the most grounded massage therapists I have ever met. She made it one of the best spa experiences I have ever had. The treatment was relaxing, got rid of some knots in my neck and shoulders without the pain that normally entails, and great for my hair (the result of the oil drip). This spa is expensive, but with the time spent there and the quality of the experience, worth every penny.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Mom-Daughter Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

We've paid a yearly visit to Sundara for the past four or five years and love our time there. We usually do a day spa package and have never been disappointed. The lunch on the deck is fabulous and our services have always been very well done.
My only complaint is there is not always enough seating on Saturday visits. Large groups come, take over chairs and then don't return for hours. Sundara needs to handle that issue better.

Visited July 2012