“Super family fun!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: An interactive game inspired by computer quests.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
4 attraction reviews
“Super family fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We went here based on reviews I'd seen on TA. You can pick a hard to easy challenge. We chose the hard challenge and we did not complete the quest in time! It was hard! It is a maze, a mind bender and a fun house all wrapped into one! This was one of our favorite things on the trip and brought much discussion after we were done! We would've gone affinity but there were so many other things we wanted to try. Highly recommend this venue for families of all ages!!

Wauconda, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“Free fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

If you stay at Great Wolf get the Paw pass and this is free . My oldest son has spent a couple hours in here every night after my youngest was in bed.. He is loving it

Beebe, Arkansas
9 attraction reviews
“Daughter loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Daughter stated it was very beautiful and tried very hard to talk me into visiting it this year, but we ran out of time

Visited August 2013
Morrison, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
“Not for us. We tried!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

We are just not good at clues. We tried hard and it was fun. Kids loved it and if you are a clue, puzzle loving person this right up your alley. I am no Harry potter I found out.

Winnipeg
3 attraction reviews
“Fun activity”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

We did the shorter, easier version of the Quest. My boys ( 7 and 10) seemed to really enjoy it. I would go back a second time and do the full version if we return.