“Good pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 172 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Pizza, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Premier Birthday Club, Daily Lunch Buffet, 50 Item Soup and Salad Bar, Free Delivery, Large Groups Welcome!! Call us for more information on free delivery to your hotel!
Chicago, Illinois
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Pizza was good, we really enjoyed it, better this time than our first trip getting pizza. The wait was long because there were lots of people there, but worth it.

• Polish first
Port Washington, Wisconsin, United States
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

During our stay in the Dells, we ordered delivery from Pizza Pub. Nothing pleases 3 boys (and their dad) better than pizza. We ordered a large pepperoni thin crust. I am not into pizza as much as the boys so I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs. Aside from needing just a bit more sauce for all the pasta (hope you brought your appetite), the meal was great. I even had to try a piece of the pizza because it looked and smelled so good. I must say, you may have converted me. This was a pizza so cheesy and greasy, "it would make a ninja turtle jealous" as i told my boys :) Again, will definitely be calling for dinner on our next trip in!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good Pizza and salad bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

My daughter loved this place. Kid plus all you can eat pizza equals success :) We visited this place nearly every day we spent at the Dells.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Caledonia, Michigan
“Nasty Buffet!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Pizza was not good, Advertised everywhere, but food sucked! Said the buffet had more items than it did. Go to Pizza Ranch instead, the pizza was alittle bit better and they had some fried chicken and potatoes, salad bar, and it was less expensive.

“Way over priced.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Had 5 people in our party 4 adults and 1 child. All had buffet which had several different pizzas but toppings were very scarce. Pastas were over cooked and sauces very bland. Were couple of other items which were not much better. Left thinking I could have got an ordered meal for less then the 90.0 dollars I just spent. Oh thats right I had a couple of bar drinks too lol now I know why it was OVERPRICED. SERVICE WAS GOOD FOOD WAS FAR FROM EVEN OK.

• Visited April 2013