“One of our Favorites” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 174 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Pizza, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Premier Birthday Club, Daily Lunch Buffet, 50 Item Soup and Salad Bar, Free Delivery, Large Groups Welcome!! Call us for more information on free delivery to your hotel!
Lake Geneva
“One of our Favorites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

We seem to get here once a year . great pizza and drinks and I really love the salad bar ! its giant as far as salad bars go. During lunch there is a pizza buffet also so if you ever wanted to try different types of pizza this would be the time !

Visited July 2012

• Polish first
Plainfield, Illinois
“Excellent Family Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have been a patron of the Pizza Pub for nearly 20 years. Started going many, many years ago each summer on family vacations. Enjoyed it so much, that now each time my husband and I return to the Dells, we pay the Pizza Pub a visit. Great pizza, large portion size, great prices. They also have tons of coupons. Nearly every hotel that we have stayed at has a coupon or two for the Pub. They also have fun little brain teasers that they hand out, kept us entertained as kids and still does the trick, stumping my husband and me while we wait for yummy pizza. They have some video games and also a bar area where they have live local entertainers/singers perform. To this day, my mother swears that Garth Brooks was an entertainer there before he made his big break. I have no idea if that is true, but it just adds to the fun of my annual pilgrimage and nostalgia of the Dells.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
PizzaPub, Manager at Pizza Pub, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
We thank you so much for your business and kind words!!! Please let us know anything we can improve on! See you again soon!
Hortonville, Wisconsin
“It's OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We ordered the buffet for $13.99/person. It was OK. Definitely not the best buffet. My food was luke warm to cold and it was on a Saturday night at 6pm. The soup was good and the place was fairly large. Service was good. For the food value...$9.99 would've been more appropriate for the food selection and taste.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not what it used to be.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I came to Pizza Pub for the first time back around 1990. The pizza, pasta and garlic bread with cheese were all great. Over the years, it is clear that they are skimping on ingredients while raising prices. I would now categorize this as the worst pizza in the Dells, and I won't be returning. It would be one thing if this was a one time experience, but the quality of the food and service have progressively deteriorated over the years. It's pretty sad to have to pass this place and not be able to go, because it used to be a must-stop location for me and my family.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Wausau, Wisconsin, United States
“Love Pizza Pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Pizza Pub has some of the best pizza in the Dells. The restaurant is quite large to accommodate the summer crowds. We have always had consistency on our food and service on every visit.

Visited June 2012